Un hilo para Game of Thrones. La serie

¿Quién se sentará en el Trono de Hierro?

• Jon Snow

Votos: 31 18,5%
  • Daenerys

Votos: 12 7,1%
  • Tyrion Lannister

Votos: 25 14,9%
  • Sansa Stark

Votos: 30 17,9%
  • Arya Stark

Votos: 8 4,8%
  • Ninguno de los anteriores

Votos: 77 45,8%

• Total voters
Jon, Davos and Tyrion are walking through the aftermath of Kings Landing. Tyrion walks through what's left of the castle and sees Jaime's hand so he starts to uncover the rubble and he confirms both Cersei and Jaime are dead. They find Grey Worm and his men they have Lannister Soldiers trapped and they're about to kill them. Jon trys to tells Grey Worm to stop. Grey Worm tells Jon that its the queens orders. Then they cut to Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world. Dany turns to Tyrion and tells him he committed treason. Tyrion tells her that she killed thousands of innocent people and he takes off the hands pin and throws it. Dany sends him to prison.

Jon goes to see her and she sitting on the Iron throne alone and John tells her that she needs to stop being a crazy bitch and that Grey Worm killed the Lannisters army from the previous scene. Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand and tricks her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.

Grey Worm has Tyrion and Jon as his prisoners. The *council is (led by Sansa) tells Grey Worm to release Jon back to them but he refuses. That's when Tyrion says that the new King or Queen should decide what happens to Jon. Sam suggest for a democratic vote for the new king. Tyrion calls that idea stupid. The council votes and decide Bran Should be the King. Bran picks Tyrion as his hand.

Tyrion tells Jon that his punishment is going back to the wall and join the Knights Watch. Grey Worm accepts Jons punishment. He doesn't bend the knee leaves with his troops and Dothraki on ships to go free Slave cities. They show Tyrion leading the council. Jon says goodbye to Sansa and Arya. Arya tells them she isn't going back home. She's going to explore whatever is west of Westeros because that's where no one has been.

The final scene is a Closing montage. You see Arya on a ship, Sansa ruling Winterfell and Jon doesnt stay at the wall he reunites with Tormund and Ghost.

Council Members: Samwell Tarly the Grand Maester, Davos Seaworth Master of ships, Bronn Master of Coin and High Garden, Brienne (not sure) Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Yara Greyjoy Lord of Iron Islands, Robin Arryn Lord of Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, Gendry Baratheon Lord of Storm's End, Yohn Royce Lord of Runestone, Hound doesn't get mentioned., Podrick is wheeling around Bran and he protects him.

Ellaria Sand doesn't get mentioned (i asked because she's alive). Sam mentions that they seen Drogon in some location but aren't sure. Bran just says, "ill look for him" They don't have a Master of Laws and Whisperers. Tyrion is looking for the right people to fill those spots. They don't clarify what Bran did when he was in warg during The Long Night. Did i forget to mention the most important detail about this entire episode? our good boy gets a pat from Jon.

Al hilo de lo que comentáis... es que el actor que da vida a Tywin dota al personaje de una elegancia y una presencia brutales!!
Otro gran personaje para mí, de los más maduritos, es el de Olena, adoré a esa mujer!!!!! y busqué fotos de ella de joven y era guapísima!

Cersei, para mí, la gran villana, un aplauso a la actriz! esas miradas, esas expresiones de odio, de asco... brillante!!

Respecto al personaje de Jamie, para mí ha sido de los que poco a poco me robó el corazón. Le pongo un diez también al actor.

Madre mía, es que me pongo a hablar de la serie y de los personajes y no paro!!!! podría hablaros de todos y cada uno de ellos y de lo que me han parecido y quedarme tan ancha, les adoro a todos!!! :)

Al hilo de lo que comentáis... es que el actor que da vida a Tywin dota al personaje de una elegancia y una presencia brutales!!
Otro gran personaje para mí, de los más maduritos, es el de Olena, adoré a esa mujer!!!!! y busqué fotos de ella de joven y era guapísima!

Cersei, para mí, la gran villana, un aplauso a la actriz! esas miradas, esas expresiones de odio, de asco... brillante!!

Respecto al personaje de Jamie, para mí ha sido de los que poco a poco me robó el corazón. Le pongo un diez también al actor.

Madre mía, es que me pongo a hablar de la serie y de los personajes y no paro!!!! podría hablaros de todos y cada uno de ellos y de lo que me han parecido y quedarme tan ancha, les adoro a todos!!! :)

Eso me pasó a mi en mi post. Casi que termino hablando de los extras. Así que date el gusto si te apetece :D

Ahora que está cerca el final, ¿cuál ha sido vuestro personaje favorito de Juego de Tronos?
El mío fue siempre Tywin Lannister. Un tipo inteligente, mordaz, frío como el hielo cuando era necesario. Despiadado a veces, pero creo que siempre lo hizo con cabeza, para evitar males mayores.
Lo único que se le puede reprochar es su crueldad con Tyrion, eso es lo que no me gusta del personaje. Pero es fiel a sí mismo, no creo que ningún otro de los grandes señores (menos a Ned Stark, que era de otra pasta) hubiera sido mucho más generoso, la verdad.

Mis personajes favoritos han sido ned stark (aunque su paso por la serie ha sido más bien breve es 1 de los que más hondo me caló) y Tyrion siempre ha sido y será mi debilidad. Aunque es cierto que en estas últimas temporadas, desde que se unió a daenerys, está de capa caída.
Jorah y el perro (sobre todo su relación con arya) también me han acabado calando hondo.
Cersei es alucinante. Tanto su personaje como la actriz que la encarna y, a veces, hasta llegué a compadecerla y entender la motivación de ciertos actos más que reprobables.

En general, soy de la casa stark a muerte y nunca me han gustado los targaryen. Nunca he sido fan de daenerys ni de jon nieve.
Digamos que no suelo coincidir con el fandom y los personajes más protagonistas son los que menos me suelen gustar.

Y yo soy fan a morir de los Mormont y de Sir Brienne the Tarth.
Con la khaleesi tengo un amor-odio tremendo. Yo no hice el proceso porque mire la serie en un mes y seguro se me escaparon muchos detalles, estoy reforzando todo con los libros que comence a leer. Espero que George se anime a terminar la saga de una vez.

Y yo soy fan a morir de los Mormont y de Sir Brienne the Tarth.
Con la khaleesi tengo un amor-odio tremendo. Yo no hice el proceso porque mire la serie en un mes y seguro se me escaparon muchos detalles, estoy reforzando todo con los libros que comence a leer. Espero que George se anime a terminar la saga de una vez.
Lady Mormont es una de mis favoritas, siendo tan pequeña el carácter que le da al personaje, es increible.

Como ha dicho alguien, es increíble como una serie con tantísimos personajes, cobre ese sentido, cada uno con su historia y su trasfondo. Desde luego, a pesar de lo atropellada que está siendo la octava temporada, sin duda es mi serie favorita. Incluso se podría seguir extendiendo y seguir creando historias... no tiene fin, incluso los espectadores con nuestras teorías..

Jon, Davos and Tyrion are walking through the aftermath of Kings Landing. Tyrion walks through what's left of the castle and sees Jaime's hand so he starts to uncover the rubble and he confirms both Cersei and Jaime are dead. They find Grey Worm and his men they have Lannister Soldiers trapped and they're about to kill them. Jon trys to tells Grey Worm to stop. Grey Worm tells Jon that its the queens orders. Then they cut to Dany giving a speech pretty much saying how she freed the people from Kings Landing and the new goal is freeing the rest of the world. Dany turns to Tyrion and tells him he committed treason. Tyrion tells her that she killed thousands of innocent people and he takes off the hands pin and throws it. Dany sends him to prison.

Jon goes to see her and she sitting on the Iron throne alone and John tells her that she needs to stop being a crazy bitch and that Grey Worm killed the Lannisters army from the previous scene. Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand and tricks her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away.

Grey Worm has Tyrion and Jon as his prisoners. The *council is (led by Sansa) tells Grey Worm to release Jon back to them but he refuses. That's when Tyrion says that the new King or Queen should decide what happens to Jon. Sam suggest for a democratic vote for the new king. Tyrion calls that idea stupid. The council votes and decide Bran Should be the King. Bran picks Tyrion as his hand.

Tyrion tells Jon that his punishment is going back to the wall and join the Knights Watch. Grey Worm accepts Jons punishment. He doesn't bend the knee leaves with his troops and Dothraki on ships to go free Slave cities. They show Tyrion leading the council. Jon says goodbye to Sansa and Arya. Arya tells them she isn't going back home. She's going to explore whatever is west of Westeros because that's where no one has been.

The final scene is a Closing montage. You see Arya on a ship, Sansa ruling Winterfell and Jon doesnt stay at the wall he reunites with Tormund and Ghost.

Council Members: Samwell Tarly the Grand Maester, Davos Seaworth Master of ships, Bronn Master of Coin and High Garden, Brienne (not sure) Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Yara Greyjoy Lord of Iron Islands, Robin Arryn Lord of Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, Gendry Baratheon Lord of Storm's End, Yohn Royce Lord of Runestone, Hound doesn't get mentioned., Podrick is wheeling around Bran and he protects him.

Ellaria Sand doesn't get mentioned (i asked because she's alive). Sam mentions that they seen Drogon in some location but aren't sure. Bran just says, "ill look for him" They don't have a Master of Laws and Whisperers. Tyrion is looking for the right people to fill those spots. They don't clarify what Bran did when he was in warg during The Long Night. Did i forget to mention the most important detail about this entire episode? our good boy gets a pat from Jon.
Pues hay que decir que....:poop::poop::poop:

Primas, todos los spoilers y filtraciones apuntan a la misma decepción.. espero que no se cumplan.

En cuanto a los personajes favoritos de la serie, para mí Sansa, por su evolución de niña casi caprichosa a la mujer que es, con mente fría tras todo lo que ha tenido que vivir. Junto con Theon me parecen los personajes mejor estructurados y con un viaje que te hace a veces odiarlos y a veces quererlos.
Cercei es también una de mis favoritas porque ha sabido llevar el papel de villana al máximo exponente, con todas sus manipulaciones y engaños, siempre para salirse con la suya. Sin duda, para mí, la villana estrella de esta serie, por mucho Rey de la Noche y Reina de las Cenizas que haya habido, Cercei se lleva la palma.