Confirmacion de Alexandre Coste, hijo de Alberto

No.......hay fotos de Paris Match de Alexandre muy bebe con Alberto que le está dando la papa....
oK, peor si tamara NO SE LLEVARA BIEN CON ALBERTO, el nombre de Grace no lo hubiera puesto a su hija, además ya he comentadpo que ya venia la partida de nacimiento de albert como padre y que en un libro de los años 80 sobre los Grimaldi ya se hablaba de Jazmín, q o sea lo que le he dicho al forero @tseuG. Lo que debio luchar es para hacerlo publico, ya que de ser persona anónima a ser la madre de la hija de Alberto eso da sus beneficios. Con esto no quiere decir que en lo de Alexandre no tengáis razón, cuando al teneis. Hay que distinguir caundo se legitima públicamente a un niño y privadamente porque la princesa Charlotte, madre de Rainier cuando Louis II la legitimo públicamente en 1918, ya la había reconocido desde 1900 (Charlotte había nacido en 1898) sin saberlo nadie.

bueno no tendrá que ver, eso si era amigo de un Gay que murió de sida y frecuentaba palacio, pero no se sabe mas: ya lo otro es pura leyenda.

Hombre, pues que se dijese en mayor o menor grado que era gay, y ahora resulta que ha tenido hijos con distintas mujeres durante esos años, pues me choca y comparto ese pensamiento, nada más. Ni idea si tenía un amigo que falleció por el sida o no

Yo también me pregunto...... Recuerdo el IG de Jazmin subió las fotos con Alex. Creo que fueron estad
1.jpg

1503630622081_ALEX-COSTE.jpg

No recuerdo cuándo fue.... ellos pasearon juntos

alexandre-coste-2.jpg

alexandre-coste-3.jpg
que lindos se ven...son hermanos pues...¡!¡

http://solarey.net/prince-albert-ii-the-ruler-of-monaco/

El príncipe Alberto II, el gobernante de Mónaco, ha reconocido que es el padre de un niño ilegítimo de raza mixta. La madre es Nicole Coste, de 33 años, una azafata de Togo. El niño llamado Alexandre nació en París el 24 de agosto de 2003.

La revista francesa Paris-Match rompió la historia de "love-child" en mayo, mostrando fotografías del Príncipe Alberto acunando a un bebé y con las afirmaciones de Nicole Coste de que el niño fue el resultado de un romance de cinco años con el Príncipe.

Coste, dijo que decidió presentarse porque temía que Albert reconociera a su hijo ... Tenía una educación católica muy estricta y para mí fue una desgracia no poder decirle a mi familia quién es el padre de mi familia. niño.'

Prince Albert II, the ruler of Monaco
July 22, 2012 2 Comments Written by sola rey
prince-albert1.jpg

‘Why DOES the Prince of Monaco refuse to see our son …

prince-albert-01.jpg

Prince Albert Acknowledges Son

prince-albert-00.jpg

NICOLE COSTE ET SON FILS ALEXANDRE, FILS D …

Born out of wedlock to an African mother

Prince Albert II, the ruler of Monaco, has acknowledged that he is the father of an illegitimate mixed-race child. The mother is 33 year-old Nicole Coste, an air steward from Togo. The child named Alexandre was born in Paris on August 24, 2003.

French magazine Paris-Match, broke the ‘love-child’ story in May, showing pictures of Prince Albert cradling a baby and carrying affirmations from Nicole Coste that the child was the result of a five-year affair with the Prince.

Coste, said she decided to come forward because she ‘was afraid Albert would go back on recognising his son… I had a very strict Catholic upbringing and for me it was a disgrace to not be able to tell my family who is the father of my child.’

prince-albert-02.jpg

This is not the first time a little colour has come into the famous royal family. Prince Albert’s great grandmother was none other than Marie Juliette Louvet, an Algerian cabaret singer who bore Prince Louis II of Monaco, his only child Princess Charlotte, also out of wedlock.

prince-albert-04.jpg

‘Article 10 of Monaco’s constitution specifies that only ‘direct and legitimate’ descendants can assume the throne — which would excludeAlexandre. The prince however could adopt Alexandre in the same manner his grandfather Prince Louis II did in 1919 with Princess Charlotte and so make him heir to the throne.

Heir to the throne or not the Prince’s acknowledgement of his son will ensure that Alexandre will be well provided for.

prince-albert-06.jpg

nytimes.com/2005/05/05/international/europe/05monaco

Their son below Alexandre Coste Grimaldi.

alexandre-00.jpg
alexandre.jpg

She was the mother of his only child, Princess Charlotte of Monaco She gave birth to their daughter, Charlotte, in Algeria on September 30, 1898.

prince-albert-03.jpg

Because Louis was unmarried and without an heir, the Monegasque throne was likely to pass to a distant cousin, the German Duke of Urach. In order to avoid this, Louis’ father, Prince Albert I, had a law passed recognizing Charlotte as Louis’ heir and part of the sovereign family. However, this law was later ruled invalid under earlier statutes. So, in October 1918, another law was passed allowing for the adoption of an heir with succession rights. On May 16, 1919, Louis legally adopted Charlotte, giving her the Grimaldi surname. Her grandfather created her HSH Princess Charlotte of Monaco, and Duchess of Valentinois. Upon Louis’ accession in 1922, Charlotte became Hereditary Princess of Monaco. Source:princess Charlotte of Monaco, Duchess of Valentinois …

Última edición por un moderador:
Back