Elecciones en Estados Unidos 2020

Atención al ultimo párrafo del informe del juicio político que se presentará hoy en el Congreso.

1610539749430.png

So far there are five Republicans in Congress who have come out in support in public of impeaching president Donald Trump. Here is who they are and what they have said:

Rep. John Katko (New York): “By deliberately promoting baseless theories suggesting the election was somehow stolen, the president created a combustible environment of misinformation, disenfranchisement, and division. When this manifested in violent acts on 6 January, he refused to promptly and forcefully call it off, putting countless lives in danger.”

Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyoming): “The president summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the president. The president could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not.”

Rep. Fred Upton (Michigan): “I would have preferred a bipartisan, formal censure rather than a drawn-out impeachment process. But it is time to say: Enough is Enough.”

Rep. Herrera Beutler (Washington): “I understand the argument that the best course is not to further inflame the country or alienate Republican voters. But I am a Republican voter. I believe in our Constitution.”

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Illinois): “There is no doubt in my mind that the president of the United States broke his oath of office and incited this insurrection. He used his position in the Executive to attack the Legislative. So in assessing the articles of impeachment brought before the House, I must consider: if these actions – the Article II branch inciting a deadly insurrection against the Article I branch – are not worthy of impeachment, then what is an impeachable offense?”

Vamos, que queda claro que va a por el autogolpe, que lo ha estado intentando, que no está capacitado... ¡La que le va a caer cuando logren votarlo de la Casa Blanca y pase a ser el ciudadano Trump!

Sí, hay una cuenta para que el presidente de los EE.UU se exprese en Twitter: se llama POTUS (acrónimo de President of the United States), y creo que se creó en la presidencia de Obama, pero él prefería seguir con la suya donde podía escribir todo tipo de barbaridades... La otra no se la han eliminado. Si no la usa es porque no quiere y porque sabe que en esa cuenta no puede ponerse a vomitar barbaridades.

¿Y no hay nadie en el partido republicano que tenga intereses en China?:

Que le pregunten a Ivanka cómo entraron sus productos en China inmediatamente después de la visita de Trump y ella a los chinos (o los chinos a trump, ahora no recuerdo quién visitó a quién)

Que le pregunten a Ivanka cómo entraron sus productos en China inmediatamente después de la visita de Trump y ella a los chinos (o los chinos a trump, ahora no recuerdo quién visitó a quién)
No solo después de la visita a China si no durante los últimos 4 años mientras trabajaba en la Casa Blanca con Daddy Don.

Recuerdo que fue muy comentado, justo antes de la toma de posesión o poco después. Ivanka Trump fabricaba en China sus productos (ropa y zapatos). Y luego con su padre ya de presidente, logró acuerdos comerciales ventajosos.

And yet, they did a better job than Trump:

- Zuckerberg made use of his freedom to remove any content in HIS company that may lead to a violent mob taking public buildings ilegally.

- Gates has been warning for years about a virus that Trump denied.

- Cook tried to stop deporting "dreamers" who have help to boost American economy with their work and effort.

- There is no evidence that Soros interefered the elections, but it is already proved the Russian interference in 2016, the only elections that Trump was able to win.

And yet, here Trump & dogs are trying to convince us all that he is the next legitimate president of the US, after an election that he did NOT win.

Recuerdo que fue muy comentado, justo antes de la toma de posesión o poco después. Ivanka Trump fabricaba en China sus productos (ropa y zapatos). Y luego con su padre ya de presidente, logró acuerdos comerciales ventajosos.

Pero ojo, que ambos salían diciendo que iban a proteger los empleos americanos frente a los productos fabricados en China. Manda car*jo

Back