Boda de Charlote Wellesley y Alejandro Santo Domingo. El Rey Juan Carlos invitado. Granada.

Otra cosa....no transciende ni gota de feeling entre el novio y la novia

Se ve bastante templado, incluido en otras ocasiones.., cuando celebraron el anuncio de compromiso en Colombia.

Lo mejor, los comentarios de británicos, jejej
Huelen algo más allá del amor puro...Los comentarios en Daily Mail, celebración de compromiso de boda.jajaja Son muchos, pego algunos. Que ella parece que sigue sus instrucciones y también q está asustada

chris2525, Somewhere, United States, 2 months ago

Looks like those England royal titles are still a good way for a woman to find a rich man ... even in the 21st century. I guess since he's super rich he couldn't just marry a "nobody" peasant girl with no title from the British middle class. Oh the horror. Maybe he wants to be able to tell people in Columbia that his kids will have "royal blood" and all that.

Fiametta
, Hyde Park, United States, 2 months ago

She's not royal. In fact, she's not a peer either. She holds only a courtesy title

chris2525
, Somewhere, United States, 2 months ago

Gee, I wonder if $$$$$ had much to do with her decision to marry a guy who is SIXTEEN years older than her? Women sure tend to be attracted to the size of a man's wallet. Probably far more than the other thing in his pants.

Terri Timme
, Kenosha, United States, 2 months ago

If men seek beauty, then one of them is getting screwed over royally.

Bernie
, Longford, Ireland, 2 months ago

Anyone with an ounce of integrity be they a man or a woman seeks far more than looks / security!!

Mackenzie
, Michigan USA, 2 months ago

Drug money of some type involved in his wealth

Anne
, London, United Kingdom, 2 months ago

The SantoDomingo family made their billions on BEER (they sold their company to SAB Miller) and airlines, property and media.Your comment is as ignorant as me saying: I suppose your wealth comes from welfare checks

Surfer
, Los Angeles, United States, 2 months ago

lol welfare

Casey1234
, Maryland, United States, 2 months ago

Pretty girl but I wish someone would tell her to wait to get married and enjoy her life before she settles down.

Liz
, Boston, 2 months ago

She looks like she is awaiting instructions from him in every picture.... like she is walking on egg shells around him.
ToTheMoon79, New York, United States, 2 months ago

Daddy issues. What a tragedy.

FrauFarbisina
, SanDiego, United States, 2 months ago

She looks thrilled...?

diabla
, NYC, United States, 2 months ago

I smell marriage arrangement. She doesn't look happy

Dave
, Wimbledon England, United Kingdom, 2 months ago

One of the UK's oldest aristocratic families? Her titled antecendents only go back to 9 July 1746 - that's hardly old when some families can trace their ancestry back to Alfred the Great.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...otte-celebrates-engagement.html#ixzz49yv6Rl18
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

al3-jpg.402304

Qiue me perdonen sus fans, que ya sè que los tienen...pero tienen una pinta de yonkies, los dos....que para què.

Originariamente estaba aquí.
Luego esta tarde lo han movido a Familia Real y de nuevo está aquí. Si cada vez que cachuzo acuda a una boda va al hilo de monarquía apaga y vámonos.
Es aquí en mi opinión dónde debe estar.
Pues si el hombre solo sale a comer y de boa! Ya no le veremos más por monarquia :ROFLMAO: es broma a mí me da igual dónde esté ( ahora que no me oye nadie casi mejor que no este en ningún lado :sneaky:)

Back