Visita Oficial a Canadá del 24 de septiembre al 1ro de octubre.
=== Editado de la Moderadora ===
Agenda de la Visita:
Saturday, Sept. 24 — Victoria
• 4 p.m. — Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive at 443 Maritime Helicopter Squadron
• 5:05 p.m. — Ceremony of welcome to Canada and British Columbia at the legislature.
Events include wreath laying at the cenotaph, a welcome dance performed by the Lekwungen Traditional Dancers (Songhees Nation) and Esquimalt Singers and Dancers (Esquimalt Nation), military honours: a 21-gun salute, the breaking of His Royal Highness’s Canadian Standard, an inspection of a Guard of Honour and speeches by dignitaries. Prince William will address Canadians.
• 5:50 p.m. — Depart for Government House
• 6:05 p.m. — Meet with Gov. Gen David Johnston and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
Sunday, Sept. 25 — Vancouver
• 10:45 a.m. — Arrival at Vancouver Harbour. Duke and Duchess travel to Jack Poole Plaza and Olympic Cauldron.
• 11 a.m. — Tour of Sheway, including a ceremonial First Nations welcome. Sheway was established in 1993 in response to the needs of pregnant and parenting women living in the Downtown Eastside.
• 12:15 p.m. — Visit to the Immigrant Services Society of B.C. New Welcome Centre
• 2:05 p.m. — Reception at Telus Gardens with outstanding young Canadians
• 3:15 p.m. — First Responders Showcase at Kitsilano Coast Guard Station
Monday, Sept. 26 — Bella Bella and Victoria
• 12:20 p.m. — Arrive at Bella Bella. Cultural ceremonies and visit to rainforest on McLoughlin Bay
• 7:50 p.m. — Black Rod ceremony at Government House. The Ring of Reconciliation affixed to the Black Rod of B.C.’s legislature
• 8 p.m. — Reception at Government House. Guests will include Canadians who have made notable contributions to B.C. and Canada
Tuesday, Sept. 27 — Kelowna and Whitehorse
• Take part in the 10-year anniversary celebration of the University of British Columbia Okanagan in Kelowna and attend the Taste of British Columbia Festival at Mission Hill Family Estate.
• Visit to Whitehorse, which includes inspection of a guard composed of members of the Canadian Rangers and Junior Rangers and visit to the Kwanlin Dün Cultural Centre
Wednesday, Sept. 28 — Whitehorse and Carcross, Yukon
• Visit MacBride Museum of Yukon History and a witness a traditional welcome ceremony in Carcross
Thursday, Sept. 29 — Victoria
• 10 a.m. — Children’s event at Government House. The event includes a visit with members of the Military Family Resource Centre and other military families
Friday, Sept. 30 — Haida Gwaii
• Visit to Haida Gwaii, which includes a canoe trip starting at Skidegate Landing, tour of the Haida Heritage Centre and Museum, Haida Gwaii General Hospital and fishing with young people from Skidegate Youth Centre.
Saturday, Oct. 1 — Victoria
• 10:12 a.m. — Tour of Victoria Cridge Centre for the Family, which provides shelter, care and hope for children, women, families and the elderly
• 10:35 a.m. — Outside Cridge Centre: Unveiling of a monument dedicated to people who have overcome adversity
• 10:55 a.m. — Breakwater Cafe and Bistro to meet with members of the Kelty Mental Health Resources Centre
• 11:45 a.m. — Victoria Inner Harbour to sail on Pacific Grace with members of the Sail and Life Training Society
• 12:45 p.m. — Dock at Ship Point
• 3:40 p.m. — Arrive at Victoria Harbour seaplane terminal for ceremony to mark departure from Canada
• 3:50 p.m. — Depart Victoria Harbour
Última edición por un moderador: