Casa Real del Reino Unido / The House of Windsor

Cotilleos y noticias de la Familia Real inglesa
Princess Diana's stepmother Raine Spencer dies aged 87 OCTOBER 21, 2016Leave a commentRaine Spencer, the stepmother of the late Princess Diana, has died at the age of 87 following a short illness, her family has announced.Her son William, Legge, the Earl of Dartmouth – an MEP for UKIP – announced the news, saying that his mother died on Friday morning at her London home.Raine was married to Diana's father John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer and was his second wife. Relationships were said to be strained between the late Princess and her stepmother, however before Diana died in 1997, the pair were believed to have reconciled."Diana was a lovely person," the Countess told The Gentlewoman magazine. "She had incredibly heavy pressures put upon her, but we ended up huge friends. She used to come and sit on my sofa and tell me her troubles. I'm very happy about that."CLICK TO VIEW GALLERY[img width="650" height="616" alt=">VIEW GALLERYCountess Spencer passed away in her London home on FridayRaine was the only daughter of Alexander McCorquodale and the noted novelist Dame Barbara Cartland.Through her three marriages she was known as the Comtesse Jean-François Pineton de...
2 3
Respuestas
Visitas
Back