Los Kennedy

¿Y qué te hace pensar que él no la consumía?
Once, when John returned in the evening to their loft, he found Carolyn sprawled on the floor in front of a sofa, disheveled and hollow-eyed, snorting cocaine with a gaggle of gay fashionistas—clothing designers, stylists, male models, and one or two publicists. Without asking John’s permission, Carolyn gave keys to their loft to some of her friends so that they could come and go as they pleased.

“You’re a cokehead!,” John screamed at her, according to one of the people who were present that night.

Her friends in the fashion industry were aware that Carolyn was a heavy user of street drugs.

“She and I went to dinner one night when John was sick at home with the flu,” recalled a close acquaintance who worked at George. “She made at least a half-dozen trips to the bathroom and came back to the table with white rings around her nostrils. We went from bar to bar, and she wanted to come over to my apartment, but I said no, because I knew it would be an all-nighter. I finally dropped her off at three A.M.

“The next morning, John came into the office and asked, ‘Why did you keep my wife out so late?’ And I said, ‘A better question, John, is why your wife didn’t want to go home.’

Me parecía fea...pero qué marido consiguió.
Y es que ....la suerte de la fea la bonita la desea.
Pues ella le trataba muy mal:

"I want to have kids, but whenever I raise the subject with Carolyn, she turns away and refuses to have sex with me."

The speaker was John F. Kennedy Jr., and he was sitting on the edge of a king-size bed, a phone cradled in the crook of his shoulder, pouring his heart out to a friend. It was early in the evening of July 14, 1999—two days before John’s fatal plane crash—and the last rays of sunlight were flooding his room at the Stan-hope, a fashionable New York hotel located across Fifth Avenue from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

“It’s not just about sex,” John told his friend, who recalled the conversation for me several days later, while it was still fresh in his memory. “It’s impossible to talk to Carolyn about anything. We’ve become like total strangers.”

For a moment the words caught in John’s throat, and his friend could sense his struggle to regain his composure. Then all of John’s pent-up bitterness and frustration exploded over the phone line.

“I’ve had it with her!” he said. “It’s got to stop. Otherwise we’re headed for divorce.”

“Carolyn was like a wild horse,” this person continued. “She had a trash mouth and loved being irreverent. She used to call John a fag all the time.

Fuente: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003/08/john-f-kennedy-jr-carolyn-bessette-divorce-drugs-scandal

19429774_471347613200097_1797081405786508036_n.jpg

18952999_462951370706388_1446014789156051630_n.jpg

984015_430357553965770_2063687010180358014_n.jpg

Once, when John returned in the evening to their loft, he found Carolyn sprawled on the floor in front of a sofa, disheveled and hollow-eyed, snorting cocaine with a gaggle of gay fashionistas—clothing designers, stylists, male models, and one or two publicists. Without asking John’s permission, Carolyn gave keys to their loft to some of her friends so that they could come and go as they pleased.

“You’re a cokehead!,” John screamed at her, according to one of the people who were present that night.

Her friends in the fashion industry were aware that Carolyn was a heavy user of street drugs.

“She and I went to dinner one night when John was sick at home with the flu,” recalled a close acquaintance who worked at George. “She made at least a half-dozen trips to the bathroom and came back to the table with white rings around her nostrils. We went from bar to bar, and she wanted to come over to my apartment, but I said no, because I knew it would be an all-nighter. I finally dropped her off at three A.M.

“The next morning, John came into the office and asked, ‘Why did you keep my wife out so late?’ And I said, ‘A better question, John, is why your wife didn’t want to go home.’
Esta historia, no obstante, no aclara en absoluto que John no fuera un consumidor habitual de cocaína (o que lo hubiera sido en otra época).

d3c46cb122824ba50853b40e175ee6f8--john-kennedy-jr-carolyn-bessette-kennedy.jpg

Ella tenía miedo a que él le pusiera los cuernos y a la opinión pública, a que la gente la considerara una mujer de poco nivel para él.

Back