El Principe Henrik ha fallecido. Febrero 13, 2018. Funerales.

El era ya conde y lo heredaría uno de sus hijos, solo uno.
El quería estar a la altura protocolaria de su esposa lo que no es posible. La demencia puede dar señales muy pronto, y ese sería uno de los motivos de sus enfados. Un hombre con su cultura sabe que si se casa con una reina el no va a ser rey.

Estás personas, y el en concreto, recorren el mundo por el placer de hacerlo; no les cuesta nada viajar.
No lo dirían oficialmente pero imagino que la familia estarían constantemente con el.

HRH Prince Joachim PAGINA WEB
Joachim Holger Waldemar Christian, Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat, was born on 7 June 1969. His Royal Highness Prince Joachim is the son of HM Queen Margrethe II and HRH Prince Henrik of Denmark. He is included in the order of succession to the Throne and may act as Regent when HM The Queen and HRH Crown Prince Frederik are abroad
Marital status

On 24 May 2008, HRH Prince Joachim married Miss Marie Agathe Odile Cavallier, whoin connection with the marriage became HRH Princess Marie of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat.

Children
HH Prince Nikolai William Alexander Frederik, born on 28 August 1999, HH Prince Felix Henrik Valdemar Christian, born on 22 July 2002, HH Prince Henrik Carl Joachim Alain, born on 4 May 2009, and HH Princess Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie born on 24 January 2012.

Prince Joachim shares custody of Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix with their mother, Alexandra Christina, Countess of Frederiksborg, who was formerly married to Prince Joachim.

Christening and confirmation
Prince Joachim was christened in the Århus Cathedral on 15 July 1969 and confirmed in the Chapel of Fredensborg Castle on 10 June 1982.

steen_brogaard.jpg

TRH Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's wedding, 2008.
Photo: Steen Brogaard ©
Educational background
Prince Joachim attended Krebs' Skole during the years 1974-1982, from 1974-1976 as aprivate pupil at Amalienborg Palace. Between 1982 and 1983, the Prince was a boarder at École des Roches in Normandy, France.
In 1986, Prince Joachim graduated from the upper secondary school of Øregaard Gymnasium, and in the period 1986-1987, the Prince worked on a farm at Wagga Wagga in Australia. From 1991 to 1993, Prince Joachim completed his studies in agrarian economics at the Classenske Agerbrugskole Næsgaard on the island of Falster.

Military background
Prince Joachim’s military education began in 1987 when he was a recruit in the Queen's Own Regiment. In 1988, Prince Joachim was appointed as a sergeant, and in 1989, he was appointed as a lieutenant of the reserve. After becoming a lieutenant, Prince Joachim served as a Platoon Commander of a tank squadron in the Prince's Own Regiment from 1989 to 1990.

In 1990, Prince Joachim was appointed a first lieutenant of the reserve and in 1992, after completion of advanced training level I for officers of the reserve (VUT I), came his appointment as a captain of the reserve. From 1996 to 2004, Prince Joachim was the commander of a tank squadron in the mobilization force of the Prince's Own Regiment and, from 2005, was attached to the Danish Division’s staff as a major of the reserve.

Following appointment as a lieutenant colonel of the reserve in 2011, Prince Joachim was designated as the chief of the Liaison Officers Group in Total Defence Region Fyn, Syd and Sønderjylland.

Prince Joachim participated in a briefing in Karup at the Danish Defence’s Transportation Office in connection with the Prince’s new position in the Defence.
Photo: Flyvevåbnets fototjeneste ©
Business background
In addition to his agricultural background, Prince Joachim worked for the A.P. Møller Maersk Group in Hong Kong and France, respectively, from 1993 to 1995 in order to broaden his business experience. Prince Joachim owns and runs farming and forestry operations. The farming is based primarily on conventional agriculture.

On 1 November, Prince Joachim began a new position as a special advisor in the Defence in relation to the implementation of the new total force concept, which will strengthen the use of volunteers in the Home Guard and personnel from the reserve.

Language
Prince Joachim’s mother tongue is Danish. In addition, he speaks French, English and German.

Residence
Prince Joachim and Princess Marie have residence at Emiliekildevej, Gentofte Commune.

Patronages and honorary memberships
HRH Prince Joachim is patron of many national organisations, institutions, foundations and is an honorary member of various associations and societies.

Read more about HRH Prince Joachim's new position in the defence
  • In 2014, Prince Joachim visited Laos together with CARE Denmark.
    Photo: Steen Brogaard ©
  • 150904_hkh_prins_joachim_igr_skive_hhn_8315.jpg

In 2015, Prince Joachim visited the Engineer Regiment at Skive Barracks.
    Photo: Heri H. Niclasen ©
  • 5665a40b9228cvm-i-pljning-2015_scanpix_1.jpeg

Prince Joachim attended the World Championships in ploughing in Thisted municipality, 2015.
    Photo: Scanpix ©
  • jakob_lerche_randers.jpg

Prince Joachim visiting the business school Tradium at HTX Teknisk Gymnasium in Randers, 2015.
    Photo: Jakob Lerche ©
  • 5665af54935a5bning-af-foodtech-2014_0.jpeg

Prince Joachim attended the opening of the trade fair Foodtech 2014.
  • Prince Joachim attended a presentation of eco-cars for the Shell Eco Marathon competition at the Technical University of Denmark, 2015.
    Photo: Polfoto ©
  • Prince Joachim attended the launching of the Børnenes U-landskalender 2015.
Facebook
Follow the Danish Monarchy on Facebook

Instagram
Follow the Danish Monarchy on Instagram

DET DANSKE KONGEHUS Midnatsstemning på Amalienborg Slotsplads. Kongehuset ©

DET DANSKE KONGEHUS Siden i går har H.K.H. Prins Henriks båre stået i Riddersalen i Christian IX’s Palæ, Amalienborg. I aften klokken 18.00 overføres båren til Christiansborg Slotskirke. Omkring båren på Amalienborg står vagter, som stilles af værnepligtige gardere fra Den Kongelige Livgarde og værnepligtige gaster fra Kongeskibet Dannebrog. På hver vagt vil være to gardere, to gaster og en sergent fra Livgarden. På Prins Henriks båre ligger Prinsens eget flag med Prinsens våbenskjold. Omkring båren står fire ens gueridoner med kandelabre. Gueridonerne er i anledningen udlånt fra Rosenborg Slot, og I 2000 var gueridonerne også udlånt ved en privat højtidelighed i Fredensborg Slotskirke i anledning af Dronning Ingrids død. Ved Frederik 9.s castrum doloris i 1972, blev de brugt i Christiansborg Slotskirke. Båren er placeret på bukke, der er speciallavet til formålet af Kongehusets Snedkerværksted. Bukkene er lavet af Kalmar fyr fra Sverige. Låsepindene er lavet af tre forskellige slags træsorter. Den øverste låsepind er lavet af asketræ fra Fredensborg Slot, den midterste af buksbom fra Château de Cayx og den nederste fra Gråsten Slot. Keld Navntoft, Kongehuset ©
DET DANSKE KONGEHUS H.K.H. Prins Henriks personale bærer Prinsens båre ind i Christian IX's Palæ, Amalienborg. Kongehuset ©

DET DANSKE KONGEHUS H.K.H. Prins Henriks båre forlod lidt over klokken 10.00 Fredensborg Slot og er nu i Christian IX's Palæ, Amalienborg. Keld Navntoft, Kongehuset ©
DET DANSKE KONGEHUS Der blev i dag flaget på halv stang på de kongelige slotte efter meddelelsen om, at Hans Kongelige Højhed Prins Henrik i aftes afgik ved døden. Mange er også mødt frem og har lagt blomster.

DET DANSKE KONGEHUS Hans Kongelige Højhed Prins Henrik afgået ved døden Hans Kongelige Højhed Prins Henrik sov tirsdag den 13. februar kl. 23.18 stille ind på Fredensborg Slot. Prinsen var omgivet af Hendes Majestæt Dronningen og de to sønner.

DET DANSKE KONGEHUS I dag deltog H.K.H. Kronprinsen i en flagceremoni i OL-byen i PyeongChang i Sydkorea, hvor De Olympiske Vinterlege 2018 fra i morgen afholdes. Kronprinsen vil være til stede under vinter-OL for blandt andet at overvære de danske atleters præstationer. Kongehuset ©
DET DANSKE KONGEHUS I dag er det H.K.H. Prinsesse Maries 42-års fødselsdag Steen Brogaard, Kongehuset ©
FR
Legislation demands that the use of cookies is declared. The Royal Danish House uses cookies to ensure that the website functions correctly and to compile statistics. Cookies from the website can always be removed. Read more about cookies.
  • 26 May 1968 – 14 January 1972: His Royal Highness Prince Frederik of Denmark
  • 14 January 1972 – 29 April 2008: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Denmark
  • 29 April 2008 – present: His Royal Highness The Crown Prince of Denmark, Count of Monpezat[67][68]

Última edición por un moderador:
Y yo lamentablemente perdí una hija muy pequeña y el día de su partida me puse ropa de color , lleve flores silvestres y acompañada por mis amigos y familiares sonreí por ella y les puedo decir de corazón que mi vida esta vacía desde su partida pero quiero sonreír por sus hermanos que tienen el derrocho de crecer felices y verme a mi feliz también por ellos

QUE FUERTE, TU HIJA ES UN BELLO ANGEL QUE LOS PROTEJE DESDE EL CIELO. UN BESOTE

. Cierto!
A este niño y a la heredera belga, desde bien chiquitos, yo siempre les he visto aplomo, y saber estar...
Yo aplomo y saber estar se lo he visto a todos lo pequeños herederos siempre que han estado en un acto oficial, ninguno ha hecho algo indebido ni se ha venido abajo, no meto a Stelle de Suecia porque es muy pequeña, el resto siempre lo ha hecho muy bien.

Ahí le dió usted de pleno!!!
Los cargos, con sus cargas...Que no se puede tener lo mejor de ambos mundos!!!!
O privilegios con cargas y sin privacidad... O anonimato y privacidad, sin cargas ni privilegios...C'est la vie!!
Y son una familia que todo eso lo lleva y lo asume muy bien, de hecho mejor que la familia real de Holanda y desde luego que la de España

Back