Rio 2016. Juegos Olímpicos.

Necesito pastillas para la presión sin padecer de ello. Y falta el juego de volley que ya está en curso y la final del basket!!!!

Aquí lo tienes:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...rio-incident-i-over-exaggerated-story-n635191

Twelve-time medalist Ryan Lochte took "full responsibility" Saturday for the incident in Rio that landed him and three other American swimmers in hot water and tarnished Team USA's reputation during the 2016 Summer Olympics.

2016-08-20t22-33-34-3z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Ryan Lochte Calls His Behavior in Rio 'Immature' and Childish in NBC News Exclusive 2:55

Twelve-time medalist Ryan Lochte took "full responsibility" Saturday for the incident in Rio that landed him and three other American swimmers in hot water and tarnished Team USA's reputation during the 2016 Summer Olympics.

"I over-exaggerated that story," Lochte, 32, told NBC's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview, a day after posting an apology online.

Lochte told Brazilian authorities — as well as Lauer — that he and fellow teammates Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and James Feigen had been robbed at gunpoint at a Rio gas station after a night of celebrating. As inconsistencies emerged in the account, skepticism grew.

nbc_lochte_lauer_team_160820.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Emotional Ryan Lochte to Matt Lauer: 'I Let My Team Down'0:51
Rio police refuted his story altogether earlier this week. Citing surveillance video and witness testimony, they said the swimmers had vandalized the gas station restroom, then had been confronted by security guards, who took out their weapons and told them to pay for the damage before leaving the gas station.

U.S. Swimmer Jack Conger: 'I Deeply Regret' This 'Unfortunate Situation'

Lauer asked Lochte why he had maintained they were "victims" in his statements to police and to the media.

"It's how you want to make it look like. Whether you call it a robbery, whether you call it extortion, or us paying just for the damages, like, we don't know," Lochte responded. "All we know is that there was a gun pointed in our direction, and we were demanded to give money."

According to the statement that his teammate Bentz gave authorities, a man who spoke English walked over and told the swimmers the guards were telling them to pay for the damage they caused, or else they would call the police. Lauer pressed Lochte on whether he understood what the guards were proposing.

"We just wanted to get out of there," Lochte said. "We were all frightened. And we wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. And the only way we knew is — this guy saying, 'You have to give him money.' So we gave him money, and we got out."

Related: How the Lochte Stickup Story Unfolded

"What I'm trying to get at is the first version of the story you told, Ryan, was much more about the mean streets of Rio," Lauer told him. "And the version we're hearing now is much more about a negotiated settlement to cover up some dumb behavior."

"And that's why I'm taking full responsibility for it," Lochte said. "Because I over-exaggerated that story. And if I had never done that, we wouldn't be in this mess ... None of this would have happened. And it was my immature behavior."

"I over-exaggerated that story,
" Lochte, 32, told NBC's Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview,
"Hurt. I let my team down … I don't want them to think I left them high and dry."

No es una exageración.... ES UNA PURA MENTIRA!
Es una gran falta de respeto....
Dejó los pobres jovencitos con disciplinas y logros excelentes en Brazil... Ryan no está arrestado ni interrogado... ELLOS SIIII ....

Back