Los Duques de Sussex esperan su primer hijo para la primavera del 2019

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas
Anunciaron el día 15 de Octubre con lo que cumplirá 40 semanas el 29 de Abril. Hoy estaría de 39 semanas y 5 días.

El 13 de Mayo serán 42 semanas, que se supone para esta fecha ya su Lady debería haber nacido.

Para mi que también lo anunciaron antes. Alguna forera se acuerda de cual fue el último evento que Meghan acudió antes de cogerse la baja?
Me parece que acompañó a Harry a firmar el libro de condolencias por lo del atentado en Nueva Zelanda, pero ahí ya supuestamente debía estar de "baja" ya había sido anunciado.

No entiendo la panza tan grande que tenia en apariciones uno o dos meses atras, y aqui ya a finales de abril y el bebe aun no ha nacido. Seria que se añadia volumen a su panza? Porque con aquel tamaño, yo pensaba que nacia en marzo!!!!

* De acuerdo a esta nota Meghan tiene un reloj Cartier Tank Française de £4,800, que tiene escrito: Para "M.M De M.M" y espera pasárselo a su hija. Si esto es cierto el nombre de la bebé empezará con M

THINK PINK
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been sending ‘secret signals’ about the royal baby’s gender and fans are convinced it’s a girl
Royal expert Camilla Tominey said there were hidden hints at Meghan's baby shower

By Becky Pemberton
26th April 2019, 10:19 am
Updated: 26th April 2019, 2:11 pm
MEGHAN Markle’s baby is due any day now and the royal couple have kept very quiet about whether they are expecting a boy or a girl.

But a royal expert has claimed she thinks the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have let a few “secret signals” slip out over the pregnancy that they are having a girl.

REUTERS
A royal expert has said Meghan Markle has been dropping hints she is having a baby girl
Camilla Tominey said to The Today Show: “I’m as speculative about this as you are because, let’s face it, no one has any idea what the gender of the baby is, what weight it’s going to be, where it’s even going to be born right now.

"But my money is on a girl.

"There were two incidents where the evidence pointed in that direction. Firstly, Harry was told during a walk-about ‘I hope it’s a girl,’ and he said ‘so do I.’

"I don’t know whether he was giving anything away then.

2019 GETTY IMAGES
Prince Harry is said to replied to a fan who said they hope he has a baby girl saying 'so do I'
SPLASH NEWS
Meghan's lavish £300,000 baby shower in New York included a collection of pretty pink roses as decoration
"Equally, remember the baby shower in New York last month? There were lots of pink roses and pink balloons arriving."

Even one of Meghan's best a-list pals, Serena Williams, hinted that Baby Sussex is a girl.

In an interview aired on E! News tshe was asked to give her advice for new mothers.

She began talking about a pregnant “friend” who has big plans for her baby - and referred to the tot as “she.”

Does Serena Williams reveal the gender of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby?

And even bookies are predicting Meghan will have a baby girl, with Ladbrokes having odds at 4/6, compared to 11/10 for a boy.

If Meghan does have a girl, she already has a very sweet present lined up to give her.

Meghan bought a £4,800 Cartier Tank Française watch after learning Suits - the television programme she starred in - had been commissioned for a third season.

In 2015, Meghan told Hello: "When I found out Suits had been picked up for our third season – which, at the time, felt like such a milestone – I totally splurged and bought the two-tone version [of the watch]."

INSTAGRAM/HARRY_MEGHAN_UPDATES
There were numerous pink items inside the baby shower suggesting Meghan will have a daughter
CARTIER
Meghan has a watch has a sweet message on it saying 'To M.M. From M.M' - and she hopes to pass it on to her daughter
  • Cartier Tank Française watch, £4,800 from Cartier - buy now
She continued: "I had it engraved on the back, 'To M.M. From M.M.'

"And I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

"That's what makes pieces special, the connection you have to them."

Meghan is currently said to be resting at Frogmore Cottage with mum Doria Ragland awaiting the birth.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8943924/meghan-markle-prince-harry-secret-signals-baby-girl/
No entiendo, grabó un reloj antes siquiera de estar casada y embarazada con unas supuestas iniciales que tendría su supuesta hija? O las iniciales significan que es un auto regalo de Meghan para Meghan?

O las iniciales significan que es un auto regalo de Meghan para Meghan?
Bingo, esa fue siempre mi teoría...Y no tiene nada de malo, lo compró con el producto de su trabajo, y se dio un capricho, un regalo que se hizo a sí misma. Lo de heredarlo a su hija...una humorada que se convirtió en leyenda. En mi opinión, por supuesto, sin fuentes documentales.

Anunciaron el día 15 de Octubre con lo que cumplirá 40 semanas el 29 de Abril. Hoy estaría de 39 semanas y 5 días.

El 13 de Mayo serán 42 semanas, que se supone para esta fecha ya su Lady debería haber nacido.

Para mi que también lo anunciaron antes. Alguna forera se acuerda de cual fue el último evento que Meghan acudió antes de cogerse la baja?

El día de la misa para la Commonwealth.

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas