Lo que más me gusta de Elizabeth Regina

Y... atención a la frikada. La Reina mandó circuncidad al príncipe Carlos. Cómo os quedais?

Queen Elizabeth II Hired Jewish Mohel to Circumcise Prince Charles​

Queen Elizabeth II hired an Orthodox Jewish mohel to circumcise her son Prince Charles. Rabbi Jacob Snowman (1871-1959) was a London mohel of great renown, and it’s said that the Queen was impressed with Rabbi Snowman’s skill and experience.

The tradition of British royals to ask Jewish mohels to circumcise their sons goes back to King George I, who was born in Hanover, Germany, and reigned over England from 1714-1727. Back in Germany, some aristocratic parents hired Jewish mohels, and George I brought the custom with him to England. Years later his great great granddaughter Queen Victoria hired Jewish mohels to circumcise all of her sons. She is said to have believed that her family tree went directly back to the Biblical King David.

Queen-Elizabeth-II-and-the-Jew1_htm_9161b5ab51085d24.jpg

Coincidentally, Queen Elizabeth’s mohel Rabbi Jacob Snowman had another royal connection: his younger brother Emanuel Snowman was chairman of Britain’s renowned Wartski jewelry dynasty, which sold wedding rings both to Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and to Prince William and his wife Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge.

Este video me hace mucha gracia. Es una reunión de la Commonwelth y la presenta el "Trudó" relatando su largo reinado y al final (lo que se ve en le video) pide un brindis por la Reina, y entonces hablar ella y le agradece la presentación y le dice... (Minuto 0.56)

Y... atención a la frikada. La Reina mandó circuncidad al príncipe Carlos. Cómo os quedais?

Queen Elizabeth II Hired Jewish Mohel to Circumcise Prince Charles​

Queen Elizabeth II hired an Orthodox Jewish mohel to circumcise her son Prince Charles. Rabbi Jacob Snowman (1871-1959) was a London mohel of great renown, and it’s said that the Queen was impressed with Rabbi Snowman’s skill and experience.

The tradition of British royals to ask Jewish mohels to circumcise their sons goes back to King George I, who was born in Hanover, Germany, and reigned over England from 1714-1727. Back in Germany, some aristocratic parents hired Jewish mohels, and George I brought the custom with him to England. Years later his great great granddaughter Queen Victoria hired Jewish mohels to circumcise all of her sons. She is said to have believed that her family tree went directly back to the Biblical King David.

Queen-Elizabeth-II-and-the-Jew1_htm_9161b5ab51085d24.jpg

Coincidentally, Queen Elizabeth’s mohel Rabbi Jacob Snowman had another royal connection: his younger brother Emanuel Snowman was chairman of Britain’s renowned Wartski jewelry dynasty, which sold wedding rings both to Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and to Prince William and his wife Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge.
Igual mi respuesta ” no es adecuada”, pero si yo hubiera tenido un hijo también lo hubiera circundado al nacer, que de mayores (18 años, también tengo una vida intensa en el sentido que imaginas) pues es peor. Podría extenderme más, pero no es el hilo adecuado 😈😈😈

Back