Duques de Sussex: Opiniones en su contra.

Veteraos ingleses y estadounidenses molestos con la actitud de la FR hacia Harry
Mira lo que opina la comunidad militar americana. Si quieres te lo traduces, y el enlace te lo curras tú:
:
To: The Public Both Domestic and Foreign,
To: The Press Both Domestic and Foreign
To: Every and all Cemeteries holding our Military Men and Women
To: Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Prince William
Most IMPORTANTLY TO: Rachel Meghan Markle and Prince Henry Charles Albert David

This letter is to serve a purpose of an injustice done on Sacred Burial Property in Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, USA and published on or around November 9, 2020. The Los Angeles National Cemetery allowed a team of photographers, videographers and the couple known as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex aka Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to enter the property and videotape / photograph themselves for personal and financial gain which included them visiting the graves of our American Soldiers and two Commonwealth Soldiers. This is undeniably the most hideous event I have ever had to endure. Why? I am sure many are asking, does this upset people and/or the public? Why the outcry? Well let’s put this in perspective coming from a family member of someone(s) grave that is located on the military grounds. This is a FINAL resting place for many loved ones.

Men and women who gave their ALL in many ways. Many laid their life down serving their Country, that is the ultimate price to pay I would say and the ones I find myself speaking for today. Many came back from war, alive but mentally and physically challenged only to die carrying with them the destruction they witnessed, the lives the saw taken in action, some holding on to the dying as they took their last breath, comforting each other as they lay waiting for their next assignment to be given, not knowing if they will ever see their loved ones waiting patiently at the home front. Confiding in each other about the night terrors they endure or have endured and the lung diseases they suffered with.

Let’s talk about the families that have to care for the loved ones that come back tattered and torn. Because they suffer too. Some know the events that their military soldier went through, some are left only to guess. Then you have the Military Men and Women who maybe didn’t have to witness the carnage directly but they were there to help comfort and heal those that fought so diligently. They were the Military Rocks (Soldiers) here at home keeping the home fires burning, watching over and caring for the family members of the Soldiers away at War.

Many of you don’t understand when our Men and Women are away fighting that the Soldiers left behind at home pick up the slack. They help the moms/dads who need help fixing their homes, watching children so a parent can get just 30 minutes to find just a bit of peace. They hold the mourning. They comfort the lonely. They play a missing parent role for the child grieving the missing parent. You have in your trusted hands the remains of these soldiers and to let them be used by these two predators is unbelievably cruel to everyone. I’ve endured every emotion possible in all these scenarios as a Military Child, Military Sister, Military Wife, Military Niece, Military Grandchild and Military Friend. So I have a right to BITCH of the injustice you portrayed!

How dare you Rachel Meghan Markle and Prince Henry Charles Albert David walk on to a American Military Burial Ground, trample across the many graves that you did, to place a wreath on a BRITISH HOLIDAY not AMERICAN HOLIDAY. Some say it was justifiable as you were honoring the two commonwealth soldiers lying at rest. But let’s observe your motives. You brought a photographer and videographer to boot. You then profited by selling those copyrighted materials to the media and you then merched clothing you wore to a public website immediately following the publication of said materials.

image-25.png

You did this because you were not allowed a wreath on a Holiday in another Country. Where were you on Memorial Day here in the US? Where were you on Veterans Day? No it was all about you not being included in Remembrance Day in another Country. You used our Soldiers to gain sympathy and fame. Why didn’t you speak for our Veterans here in the US? There was no integrity in what you did. There was no sincerity intended. Because what you did was for profit and personal gain. It was a show for your pathetic careers and to salvage your non presence at a British Event. A tantrum thrown because you were not given the right to be acknowledged at your own Holiday. Grow up and show some respect to both Countries. You want to regain your reputations???? Then start by playing your game correctly. Show up at the event you claim you cherished in person. Show up on the correct day, the correct forum, for the Countrymen you are supporting in the correct manner. Do NOT show up anywhere expecting anything in return.

Let’s go onto the carnage and outcry that you left in its wake, in two countries, not just one. The Cemetery you visited has been inundated now with calls, letters and emails being written from people and family members crying out for justice. How do I know? I was one of them and the lady that answered the phone at said cemetery, was not having a good day because of the two of you. She even said I will add your complaint with the other 1000 I now have. So that is stress put on their employees. I believe that falls under Mental Anguish in a work environment for them, now doesn’t it?

The many family members that had to witness you taking advantage of their loved ones in a place where they thought their loved ones finally found peace. What about the mental hurt they now have to endure? Knowing you took yet another piece of their loved one legacy by profiting off of their final home. You preach so many things and you go on about saving the planet, yet you trample on the very things you lecture on. Do you really consider yourselves a couple trying to help???? Because we the citizens of both the US and Great Britain only see two self centered brats, traipsing off causing havoc wherever you land. JUST STOP ALREADY!!! Give us all a break from your antics.

We have enough problems without the two of you causing drama wherever you go. You need to look at what you are doing to both nations. Have you not asked yourselves why people are upset???? Have you not studied what you are doing???? You talk about Bullies when you yourselves are the epitome of the word. You talk about mental health and you trample across the very graves of the people you claim you are trying to help. Don’t get me started on the carbon footprint you leave behind with everything you do. Enough is enough. Oh and don’t think that throwing money at a cause will make this all go away. Because the disrespect you showed on the day you decided this would be such a great thing to do was inconceivable.

These men and women you visited on this day did nothing for financial gain, they did it for the love of country and fellow man. They didn’t do it for the recognition, the medals or to see their faces splashed across the morning and nightly news. They did it for the love of family and neighbors, a better future for all. They are the true HEROES. They are the true LEGACY that we want for our children to learn from and look to for wisdom. So maybe the next time you try a publicity stunt you take all this into consideration.

Think like YOUR GRANDMOTHER HARRY, the very woman so many people love, respect and admire both in Great Britain and here in the US. There is a reason we all love, respect and admire her. We all worry about her as if she was our own Parent / Grandparent. That says something about a person’s integrity when so many care for her well being. You should take heed both of you on what you are doing. Because when the history books write your passage what will it say on your behalf? Not much good I am sure. Here are a few things I am sure will be written. Whiners, profiteers, social climbers, grave robbers, bullies, abusers, violators of carbon footprints, but the biggest and most often word that will come into play is HYPOCRITES. That is how most communities see you in the real world. I know, I live in a VETERANS community and hear the outcry from not only my community but the surrounding communities. That is how the real public sees you. You need to apologize for your behavior. You need to stop preaching and you need to make amends with the public for profiting off our beloved Soldiers who cannot speak for themselves any longer. It was disgraceful and you should be ASHAMED!

Sincerely,
One upset Military Child, Military Wife, Military Grandchild, Military Niece, Military Friend and her Military Community.

/O/O/O/O/O/O

Otra opinión, de militares británicos:

Top general accuses Prince Harry of not taking Armed Forces job seriously

Prince Harry was accused of abandoning the Royal Marines and not being accessible by a top general. A former Chief of the General Staff said he wrote a letter to Prince Harry but has not had a response

A top general accused Prince Harry of not being as accessible as he should be after he quit his military role as part of the deal he struck with the rest of the Royal Family earlier this year. The deal, that came into effect in April this year, included that the Duke of Sussex give up his honorary role as Captain General of the Marines. No one has filled the post because it was hoped that Prince Harry would take up his role again after a 12-month review of the deal. But Major General Julian Thompson told the Mail on Sunday: ‘I’m not trying to give him a lecture, but he has to take the job seriously and not just say, “Well, I’m still the Captain General and I’m going to live in Los Angeles and never visit the UK.” ‘It’s wrong. You can’t do that. He is expected to attend events and be around and be as accessible as his grandfather was.’

It was reported that Prince Harry, who served two tours in Afghanistan, had not been in touch by phone, letter or email since his last appearance in March but a representative for the Duke of Sussex has said this is ‘categorically untrue’. The Duke of Sussex became Captain General of the Marines in 2017 succeeding the Duke of Edinburgh who held the position for 64 years. Prince Harry was accused of abandoning the Royal Marines and not being accessible by a top general. Caption: Major General said he has not heard from Prince Harry.

Prince Harry was accused of abandoning the Royal Marines and not being accessible by a top general. Part of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex ‘s exit deal was that Harry would give up being Captain General of the Marines

A former Chief of the General Staff, Lord Dannatt, said he wrote a personal letter to Prince Harry but the royal has not replied to him. Prince Harry has resumed working with the Invictus Games organisation that helps wounded, injured and sick people who have been in the military.

/O/O/O/O/O/O

Y otra mas:

Prince Harry is 'abandoning his Army family': Father of British soldier who protected Duke on the front line in Afghanistan says his decision to step down is a 'slap in the face' for those who risked their lives alongside him​

• Derek Hunt's son Nathan found bombs that could have maimed or killed Harry
  • Warrant Officer Hunt became friends while serving in Helmand province
  • The Prince sent a letter of condolence to WO Hunt’s parents after his death

The father of a British soldier who protected Prince Harry on the front line in Afghanistan and later took his own life after developing post-traumatic stress disorder has accused the Duke of Sussex of ‘abandoning his Army family’.
Derek Hunt, whose son Nathan found Taliban bombs that could have maimed or killed Harry, said his decision to suddenly ‘step back’ from Royal duties was a ‘slap in the face’ for those who risked their lives alongside him.
Warrant Officer Hunt was awarded a Mention in Dispatches for saving his comrades by finding improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in 2008.

No todo los foreros traen un link, porque me lo exiges a mi?
Te lo piden porque si otr@ forer@ pasa la siguiente informacion: "escandalo en la catedral de Palma: rifirrafe entre las Reinas Letizia y Sofia" encontraras facilmente la informacion. Pero si aseveras: "Letizia de compras y copas con sus cuñadas en Madrid", suena a bulo mayusculo, por lo tanto, debes poner la fuente. Te doy un ejemplo de otra casa real para que saquemos a MM de un razonamiento logico.
Saludos

Primas yo creo que la noticia puede ser verdad, los veteranos podrían fácilmente estar molestos con la FR por su actitud frente a los memos, molestos porque se les ha permitido ser tan irrespetuosos e irresponsables, sin que se note alguna consecuencia, molestos porque se les deja hacer de todo.

Los veteranos están molestos porque no se explican como están dejando que tengan tanta falta de respeto hacia los soldados fallecidos.
Se supone que la casa real debería haberles cortado ya de raíz la tontería. Pero supongo que por presiones o lo que sea, les están dejando que ellos solos hagan el ridículo para que poco a poco vayan perdiendo el poco apoyo que les queda. Digamos que les dejan que se hundan solitos, pero es normal que los veteranos exijan que se dejen ya de tanta tontería en cosas serias.

Es que ha sido lo mas ridículo que he visto en mi vida. Ellos solos en ése campo de cruces. Y para colmo parece que lo grabaron días antes del memorial day, o sea, mas ridículo, forzado y ficticio imposible.

YOno soy la más defensora de Harry, que me parece muy justito pero en el articulo de Vanity Fair salia un compañero suyo defendiendol con tweets. Creo que fue el unico invitado a la boda, y el que dicen que puede ser el padrino de su hijo.
En general creo que a los militares en activo Harry se la sudará y sería un problemon tenerle en el batallon porque los marcaria a todos con una x gigante. Pero hay cosas que no se pueden decir.

E
YOno soy la más defensora de Harry, que me parece muy justito pero en el articulo de Vanity Fair salia un compañero suyo defendiendol con tweets. Creo que fue el unico invitado a la boda, y el que dicen que puede ser el padrino de su hijo.
En general creo que a los militares en activo Harry se la sudará y sería un problemon tenerle en el batallon porque los marcaria a todos con una x gigante. Pero hay cosas que no se pueden decir.
Es lógico que en el tiempo que estuvo en el ejército hiciera buenos amigos y también que haya hecho amigos entre la gente de Invictus. De eso a decir que los veteranos están enfadados. Además, enfadados porque? Nadie le ha echado de su puesto, él ha renunciado.

Que sentira Harry al trabajar activamente con la empresa que se beneficia financieramente ademas de destrozar la reputación de su padre y de su madre muerta,

Indignación de palacio en The Crown de Netflix cuando los amigos del príncipe Carlos lanzan un ataque abrasador contra el drama de televisión y acusan a los productores de 'tropezar con un presupuesto de Hollywood' antes del lanzamiento de la cuarta serie​

Por Emily Andrews, editora real de The Mail On Sunday22:04 14 de noviembre de 2020, actualizado 18:26 16 de noviembre de 2020

35695040-0-image-a-6_1605436854758.jpg

• Algunos de los confidentes más cercanos de Prince acusaron a Netflix de explotar el dolor de la familia real para obtener ganancias financieras
  • La cuarta serie de The Crown cubre el matrimonio condenado de Charles con la princesa Diana y su trastorno alimentario.
  • La voluntad de la emisora de traducir la reputación de Royals ha planteado nuevas preguntas entre los miembros senior
  • En una serie de intervenciones públicas muy inusuales, los conocedores de Palace se han alineado para programar el programa de Netflix.

Última edición:
Back