Los Duques de Edimburgo en Leeds. 8 Marzo 2024

What a wholesome speech given by Sophie, the Duchess of Edinbrugh to celebrate her Husband of 25 years this year, who is celebrating his 60th birthday this sunday. My favorite parts of her speech:"He has been my guide and shown me the way over the years. He has given me much help and advice and his knowledge and instincts that have been honed over decades of services are invaluable. We share speech notes, chat about issues and together I think we make quite a good team"She continues:"What is never seen or can't be quantified is the effort spent ensuring good governance of his patronages.[...]Like my father in Law, my husband never seek compliments for himself. So when acknowlegement has come his way, it has been in total surprise to him, which is why, I am grateful for this chance to, For once, be able to publicly compliment and celebrate him""He is the best of fathers, The most loving of husbands and is still my best friend. So here is to you my Darling Edward and may I, along with your familes and so many friends wish you the happiest of Birthdays"What a treasure Sophie and Edward areIndeed I love this woman for standing up and complimenting her husband. Edward works so hard, for so little recognition. But a good woman will always celebrate her husband and stand for him as Sophie didThe Monarchy is so strong for having them as Senior Royal#Happy60thBirthdayPrinceEdward

Qué discurso tan saludable pronunció Sophie, la duquesa de Edinbrugh, para celebrar los 25 años de su esposo este año, quien celebra su 60 cumpleaños este domingo.Mis partes favoritas de su discurso:"Él ha sido mi guía y me ha mostrado el camino a lo largo de los años. Me ha brindado mucha ayuda y consejos, y sus conocimientos e instintos, que se han perfeccionado a lo largo de décadas de servicios, son invaluables. Compartimos notas de discursos, charlamos sobre temas y juntos Creo que hacemos un buen equipo" Ella continúa:"Lo que nunca se ve o no se puede cuantificar es el esfuerzo dedicado a garantizar el buen gobierno de sus patronatos.[...] Al igual que mi suegro, mi marido nunca busca elogios para sí mismo. Entonces, cuando el reconocimiento ha llegado a su destino, ha sido una sorpresa total para él, por eso agradezco esta oportunidad de, por una vez, poder felicitarlo y celebrarlo públicamente" "Él es el mejor de los padres, el marido más cariñoso y sigue siendo mi mejor amigo. Así que aquí tienes a mi querido Edward y puedo, junto con tus familias y tantos amigos, desearte el más feliz de los cumpleaños" Qué tesoro son Sophie y Edward De hecho, amo a esta mujer por ponerse de pie y felicitar a su marido. Edward trabaja muy duro por tan poco reconocimiento. Pero una buena mujer siempre celebrará a su marido y lo defenderá como lo hizo Sophie La Monarquía es tan fuerte por tenerlos como Senior Royal #Happy60thBirthdayPrinceEdward

Me encanta esta pareja .Son fantástico para la CRB