Tatiana Santo Domingo. Fotos de distintas épocas y situaciones de su vida.

Retrato para W magazine, en el salón de su casa:

W magazine

10 Haute Bohemians Who Live Beautifully—And Make It Look Easy

by Vanessa Lawrence

April 26, 2016

58533374c7188f9b26c915e3_0516.w.bohemians.lo38_View2-copy.jpg

Tatiana Casiraghi

“It sounds stupid, but when people ask me, ‘Where are you from?,’ I never really know how to answer,” says Tatiana Casiraghi, 32, who is half-Colombian, half-Brazilian, was born in New York, grew up in Geneva, and spent her summers in Bali and India. “From a very young age, it made me realize that not everyone lived the way that I did, and it made me curious to discover the world.” Casiraghi now resides firmly in London with her husband, Andrea, the son of Caroline, the Princess of Hanover, and channels her worldliness into Muzungu Sisters, an online shop she founded with her friend Dana Alikhani, where the offerings include one-of-a-kind clutches crafted from Pakistani textiles and embroidered blouses from Budapest, all of which are ethically sourced to support local artisans. “The notion of luxury is starting to change. People are looking for something that nobody else can have.”

Casiraghi, in the living room of her London home, wears an Etro blouse and pants; Muzungu Sisters jacket, earrings, necklace, and cuffs; (right hand) Venyx by Eugenie Niarchos ring; Jimmy Choo sandals; her own ring (left hand).