PARECIDOS REALES

Por ahí hacen la similitud entre Charlotte y Lilibeth

tumblr_o1dyeoaAyB1spqo4go1_500.png
Sinceramente no las veo nada parecidas ni similares
a Charlotte yo la veo parecida a William y a veces tienes unos rasgos Middletton.
:p

Se que esto les va a sonar bien descabellado a muchos, pero siempre me ha parecido que Britney Spears (antes de que Britney se hiciera cirugía de nariz) tiene o tenia cierto aire con Maxima, jaja se que me van a llover los "no estoy de acuerdo" pero en ciertas fotos les encuentro parecido.

51959853.jpg
maxima-zorreguieta-reina_mujima20130410_0001_29.jpg

Se que esto les va a sonar bien descabellado a muchos, pero siempre me ha parecido que Britney Spears (antes de que Britney se hiciera cirugía de nariz) tiene o tenia cierto aire con Maxima, jaja se que me van a llover los "no estoy de acuerdo" pero en ciertas fotos les encuentro parecido.

51959853.jpg
maxima-zorreguieta-reina_mujima20130410_0001_29.jpg

Un amigo que no conocía a Máxima también la confundió con Britney, no es tan descabellado!

Googlea los nombres de ambas y veras que no son sólo tu y mi amigo! jajaja!!
Saludos AnneAM!
Acabo de hacerlo por consejo tuyo y mira lo que me salió!

12094-we-aren-t-the-first-person-to-say-that-1000x0-1.jpg

DO YOU THINK QUEEN MAXIMA OF THE NETHERLANDS LOOKS LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS?
Tuesday April 30, 2013 - 09h00

Fiesty crown princess Maxima of the Netherlands will be crowned queen, when her hubby, Prince Willem-Alexander, ascends the throne. People in the Netherlands are nuts over this smiley banker-cum-princess-cum-queen originally from Argentina.

Another odd fact, a lot of Maxima's fans think that she looks like popstar Britney Spears.

Really? We asked, upon hearing this comparison reported by the BBC. Turns out a lot of people-- like gawker.com and the Daily Mail-- think so.

We decided to take a closer look to see for ourselves. The result is pictured above.

And, suprisingly perhps, turns out the two kind of do look alike. I mean, they have similar smiles and they both have really shiny blonde hair. Both look as if they just tried out L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self tanning range, which contrasts nicely with glamorous shiny lips. Both are fans of the ole stroke of black eyeliner. But the eeriest resemblance is the smile, which really is the same between the pop princess and the Dutch princess.

On the other hand, while their beauty looks might be really similar (since Brit grew her hair back), their styles are pretty different. Yeah, there was that one cool time that Maxima wore leather (and Britney wears a lot of leather). But Maxima has been wearing pearls lately (perhaps preparing for queendom.)

But as far as personal life goes, they both have three kids. And as for hobbies, maybe the American pop legend and the royal are more alike than one might think.

'I won't become a different person overnight,' Maxima said about her imprending queendom during the television interview. 'I love to dance and I love music and I will continue to enjoy both.'

So, do you think Queen Maxima looks like Britney Spears?

Show more : News - Shop the Look - Celebrity red carpet
LINK:
http://www.celebrityredcarpet.co.uk...netherlands-looks-like-britney-spears_a3405/1

Ahora que estoy viendo la serie española "Gran Hotel" he notado un parecido ENORME con la actriz Amaia Salamanca y Madeleine de Suecia, dos gotas de agua!
31.jpg
x610fg.jpg

amaia.jpg

Madeleine-de-Suede.jpg

Back