Tatiana Santo Domingo en Venecia para la Bienal.

From what i understand and know about this kind of things, Eugenie and the rest are really not the founder of this "organization". It was the Sotheby's (they were the ones who grouped the ladies together). The "founding member" title given to them are just decorative, it doesn't mean anything. If it does, it just equates to "first members". So Eugenie or Tati or anyone doesn't have the power to include anyone in the group. It will solely depend on Sotheby's

I hope it's clear. Thanks!

white-baaz-bts-1.jpg
white-baaz-bts-2.jpg
whitebaaz-group-640.jpg
white-baaz-bts-15.jpg

From what i understand and know about this kind of things, Eugenie and the rest are really not the founder of this "organization". It was the Sotheby's (they were the ones who grouped the ladies together). The "founding member" title given to them are just decorative, it doesn't mean anything. If it does, it just equates to "first members". So Eugenie or Tati or anyone doesn't have the power to include anyone in the group. It will solely depend on Sotheby's

I hope it's clear. Thanks!

Thank you very much, Janinenico. Everything was clear and I understood it perfectly.

No one's getting married.
There was an art fair in Venice this past week it's called The Biennale. That is why many notable people from arts fashion and design were there. Tatiana was there to attend a dinner thrown by Sotheby; Char was there for the Pinault Foundation dinner.i dont know abt Dimitri but seeing that he also seems to be an arts person maybe he was also invited to a different exibit there. Anyway, they didnt go all together.

Sorry I'm not Spanish speaking nor english speaking
ohhh thank you so much for the information!

veo a tati muy guapa!! la maternidad le ha sentado muy bien y últimamente lleva un estilo más pulido!
eugenie estupenda como siempre.

Back