Tatiana Santo Domingo en Venecia para la Bienal.

IMG_2914.jpg

En otra foto estaba con su socia.

En las fotos del hilo de Charlotte, parece que estuviera también en Venecia con Dimitri. ¿Qué harían todos allí?
88980754aa17674b07738be487e9a3de.jpg

No one's getting married.
There was an art fair in Venice this past week it's called The Biennale. That is why many notable people from arts fashion and design were there. Tatiana was there to attend a dinner thrown by Sotheby; Char was there for the Pinault Foundation dinner.i dont know abt Dimitri but seeing that he also seems to be an arts person maybe he was also invited to a different exibit there. Anyway, they didnt go all together.

Sorry I'm not Spanish speaking nor english speaking

No one's getting married.
There was an art fair in Venice this past week it's called The Biennale. That is why many notable people from arts fashion and design were there. Tatiana was there to attend a dinner thrown by Sotheby; Char was there for the Pinault Foundation dinner.i dont know abt Dimitri but seeing that he also seems to be an arts person maybe he was also invited to a different exibit there. Anyway, they didnt go all together.

Sorry I'm not Spanish speaking nor english speaking

Gracias por la información.
Siendo que Eugenie, quién aun conserva nexos con Charlotte, es fundadora de Baaz, es extrano no ver allí a Charlotte.
upload_2017-5-14_13-42-23.png
upload_2017-5-14_13-43-1.png
upload_2017-5-14_13-43-23.png

Back