Tatiana Santo Domingo en Paris Fashion Week

Hola cotill@s, tanto tiempo... por fin noticias!.

Y si Tatiana no llega a estar embarazada, que vaya al médico, esa hinchazón no es normal, el vestido se levanta incluso, además últimamente ha estado muy delgada, no tendría porque tener una "barriguita".

Me alegro mucho de ser cierto, tanto por ella y por Andrea, ambos han encontrado esa estabilidad como pareja al nacer los hijos, se los ve muy cómplices y compañeros, ya no tienen esa relación boomerang, que si o que no, que termianmos, que volvemos.

Aunque debo recordar, con mi memoria de elefante, que el rumor de un posible embarazo comenzó con las fotos en la nieve, en enero me parece, ahí ya asomaba una pequeña barriguita y la postura de Tatiana estaba distinta... aunque algunas no estuvieron de acuerdo, y sólo hablaban de un aumento de peso.

Si que parece que hay embarazo. Creo que Andrea y Tatiana tendrán cuatro o cinco hijos. No les falta el dinero, provienen de familias y culturas donde los niños son importantes y, lo que es mejor, se les ve radiantes como padres.

Me gusta como va vestida, esta bien arreglada. Hace unos años era impensable verla así.
Y la barriguita pues sí parece de embarazo. Qué sea una nena! Quiero nietas para Caroline, que por ahora solo tiene una.

Se me uno a las cotis, Tatiana se ve linda linda, el vestido me gusta, el abrigo, los zapatos. Sin duda que el corte le sienta
Sería genial un tercer BB

Si la cena la ofreció Muzungu y Charlotte estaba en París, ¿por qué no apoyar a su cuñada?

Y sí, le veo barriguita a Tati. Yeeeeiiiiii!!! Yo quiero ver al menos dos hermanitos más en esa familia :dummy1:
Si estaba la cuñada (y)
Charlotte-Casiraghi-Josephine-de-la-Baume-Tatiana-Casiraghi-a.jpg

Última edición:
An Intimate Dinner Party at the Ralph Lauren Shop in Paris

With fashion month winding down, Monday night offered an international group of friends the perfect excuse for an intimate social gathering before once again dispersing to various corners of the globe.

Silver trays bearing Champagne made their way through the upstairs salons at Ralph Lauren on the Left Bank as hostesses Tatiana Casiraghi and Dana Alikhani welcomed friends and family, including Lauren Santo Domingo, Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis, Joséphine de la Baume, Eugenie Niarchos, Bianca Brandolini D’Adda, and Noor Fares.

“The evening all came together very organically,” offered Alikhani, who shares her longtime friend Casiraghi’s love of indigenous crafts and adventure in faraway lands. She wore one of her favorite pieces fresh from the Ralph Lauren Fall runway—a laser-cut, hand-embroidered leather jacket—paired with her own Moroccan statement necklace, and explained why this collection resonated particularly with her. “It’s not just about one region—it is all about nomadic communities in different parts of the world, which is really interesting, and we wanted to celebrate that with our friends.”

Added Casiraghi, “Tonight is just about doing a really casual dinner with friends. Nothing formal, no seating plans. People came from London, Paris, all over. It’s such a pleasure to be able to get together and celebrate.”

After posing for pictures and pausing to admire a curated display of the jewelry, fashion, and accessories in Ralph Lauren’s nomad-inspired collection for Fall, guests filtered down to the bar and restaurant where a single long, flower-laden, and candlelit table awaited. “I’m just here for Tats,” said designer Peter Dundas, who nonetheless gamely answered questions about those five outfits he made for Beyoncé’s Grammy appearance.

“I’ve known Tatiana since college; we used to get into trouble together,” said De la Baume. “Those are the best memories, so those are often the friends you keep. Life may have taken us in different directions, but she’s always stayed very loyal and consistent. Tatiana is family.”

After dinner, De la Baume followed up on that sentiment by singing a few songs—two acoustic arrangements from her as-yet-untitled next album, plus “Femme Fatale,” with her brother accompanying. Of her musical selection, she said, “It’s a fashion dinner for a lot of girlfriends and we used to listen to The Velvet Underground a lot, so I wanted to dedicate that song to Tatiana.”

http://www.vogue.com/article/ralph-lauren-flagship-paris-fashion-week-dinner-party

Hablan del nexo con Tati, de lo que aprecian a Tati. Tati parece ser el centro.

En esta se le ve pancita, pero en otras fotos desaparece.
dana_alikhani___tatiana_casiraghi__1__jpg_196_jpeg_5263.jpeg_north_586x878_-_1E1E1E-.jpg

Back