Tatiana Santo Domingo en cena de Venyx by Eugenie Niarchos

Calificaciones
Eugenie Niarchos Hosts a Sparkling Dinner to Toast Her Latest Jewelry Collection

image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They say that making it in New York is all about finding your tribe, and Eugenie Niarchosappears to have done just that. Last night, to celebrate the fourth season of her jewelry brand, Venyx, Niarchos threw an intimate dinner at perennial downtown hot spot Miss Lily’s, and she surrounded herself with only the closest of friends. “It’s so hard to explain my inspirations,” she said. “For this collection I was inspired by birthstones, by the stars, by reggae, by Erykah Badu in the ’90s, but mostly I was inspired by all my friends.” Indeed, Niarchos rolls with a stylish crowd, one that anyone would find inspiring—Tabitha Simmons, Alexandre and Sofía Sanchez de Betak, Derek Blasberg, Fabiola Beracasa Beckman, and Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert were in the mix.

Many of the evening’s guests were together just a few nights prior at the elaborate costume wedding of Nieves Zuberbühler and Julio Mario Santo Domingo III, so between courses of cod fritters and vegetable curry, last night’s dinner conversation included the requisite bit of asking when everyone else left the party, reviewing Halloweencostumes, and follow-up gossip. “I left the party early,” said Julia Restoin Roitfeld, “Early, at 4:00 a.m., that is. By the time actual Halloween came around on Monday, I was so over it.”

The evening’s vibe was a relaxed one, so much so that some partygoers didn’t want the night to end. “I love it here at Miss Lily’s,” said Belgian filmmaker and Unemployed magazine cofounder Cécile Winckler. “It’s cool but without being pretentious.” Cool without being pretentious—you could say the same about the mood in the room last night, as guests nibbled on rum cake and lingered at their tables before heading home around midnight.
http://www.vogue.com/13499331/eugenie-niarchos-venyx-jewelry-new-york-dinner/

Última edición por un moderador:
La que está al lado de Tatiana es su prima Bettina (sus padres eran primos hermanos y mejores amigos). El papá de Bettina murió de un ataque al corazón en un castillo de Ernesto de Hannover, durante un fin de semana de caza.

Eugenie Niarchos Hosts a Sparkling Dinner to Toast Her Latest Jewelry Collection
Ver el archivo adjunto 446276
Ver el archivo adjunto 446277 Ver el archivo adjunto 446278
Ver el archivo adjunto 446279
Ver el archivo adjunto 446280
Ver el archivo adjunto 446281
Ver el archivo adjunto 446282
Ver el archivo adjunto 446283
Ver el archivo adjunto 446284
Ver el archivo adjunto 446285
They say that making it in New York is all about finding your tribe, and Eugenie Niarchosappears to have done just that. Last night, to celebrate the fourth season of her jewelry brand, Venyx, Niarchos threw an intimate dinner at perennial downtown hot spot Miss Lily’s, and she surrounded herself with only the closest of friends. “It’s so hard to explain my inspirations,” she said. “For this collection I was inspired by birthstones, by the stars, by reggae, by Erykah Badu in the ’90s, but mostly I was inspired by all my friends.” Indeed, Niarchos rolls with a stylish crowd, one that anyone would find inspiring—Tabitha Simmons, Alexandre and Sofía Sanchez de Betak, Derek Blasberg, Fabiola Beracasa Beckman, and Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert were in the mix.

Many of the evening’s guests were together just a few nights prior at the elaborate costume wedding of Nieves Zuberbühler and Julio Mario Santo Domingo III, so between courses of cod fritters and vegetable curry, last night’s dinner conversation included the requisite bit of asking when everyone else left the party, reviewing Halloweencostumes, and follow-up gossip. “I left the party early,” said Julia Restoin Roitfeld, “Early, at 4:00 a.m., that is. By the time actual Halloween came around on Monday, I was so over it.”

The evening’s vibe was a relaxed one, so much so that some partygoers didn’t want the night to end. “I love it here at Miss Lily’s,” said Belgian filmmaker and Unemployed magazine cofounder Cécile Winckler. “It’s cool but without being pretentious.” Cool without being pretentious—you could say the same about the mood in the room last night, as guests nibbled on rum cake and lingered at their tables before heading home around midnight.
La blusa de Tatiana parece algo que se pondría la abuela Yetta de La Nana.
tumblr_o8vf7sBt0M1tylqxto1_500.jpg

Ver el archivo adjunto 446276
Ver el archivo adjunto 446277 Ver el archivo adjunto 446278
Ver el archivo adjunto 446279
Ver el archivo adjunto 446280
Ver el archivo adjunto 446281
Ver el archivo adjunto 446282
Ver el archivo adjunto 446283
Ver el archivo adjunto 446284
Ver el archivo adjunto 446285

La Battaglia y Brandolini tienen unas caras...

raw

La que está al lado de Tatiana es su prima Bettina (sus padres eran primos hermanos y mejores amigos). El papá de Bettina murió de un ataque al corazón en un castillo de Ernesto de Hannover, durante un fin de semana de caza.
Tengo entendido que Ernst de Hannover era muy amigo del padre de Tatiana y es también muy amigo del padre de Eugenie Niarchos.

Aprovecho que estaban todas en New York por el casamiento del hermano de Tatiana, fueron todas. En este grupo no hay otras dos que diseñan joyas?

Back