S.A.R el príncipe George de Cambridge celebra su tercer cumpleaños el 22 de julio.

¡Que fijación tienen en esa familia con los perros! No les basta uno, hasta los regalan como regalo de compromiso, es increible... No saben regalar otro tipo de mascota para variar u otra cosa no viva, a menos que sea un caballo, claro... Ni gatos, ni peces, ni tortugas ni pájaros,... nada, parecen una perrera.
tienen un hamster también.

Me parecen monísima la ropita que lleva. El jersey y el pantalón son sencillos pero muy bonitos.
Es moda inglesa?

Empresa british de una española que reside en Londres.

400px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

Logo.png
Pepa-Co.jpg

Pepa-Co.jpg

Pepa Gonzalez
Hola!

It is Pepa here, gracias for visiting our website.

After 5 exciting years living in London, some of them working closely with lovely London mums and their children, I decided to start up Pepa & Company, to bring back smart and quality clothes to a new generation of children.
The inspiration for Pepa & Company comes from my large Spanish family. My mum (a mother of 5) used to be told: “Your boys look like little princes.” I wasn’t to be born for another 15 years but the story and the sentiment sticks with me – it is so nice to see children dress as children.

This nostalgic inspiration is evident in the brands we sell at Pepa & Co - handpicked, quality and smart Spanish clothing, in both classic and contemporary styles. There’s a high attention to detail but at affordable prices. Passionate about fashion and children, this was one dream I had to see turned into reality.

I’m proud to say I love my job. I hope you enjoy your Pepa & Co experience as much as I do!

Pepa.

Edito para agregar que el jersey que lució Princess Charlotte con su GanGan para el cumple 90, también es de esta firma:

12912672_1719711821651926_1693674620_n.jpg

Back