Panhispanismo y recuperación de la memoria histórica imperial

Ayer en la Casa de América la presidenta de la Real Academia de la Historia, Carmen Iglesias, y Elvira Roca Barea dialogaron sobre "El mundo panhispánico: Abriendo caminos para repensar la Hispanidad en el siglo XXI".

Programa del podcast Radio Ansite: "Todos contra España", de Pepe Crespo.

Repaso a la historia real del Imperio y a las manipulaciones negrolegendarias de ayer y hoy.
De ahí se pasa al análisis de la situación actual, con el papel del eje franco-alemán en el proceso de desintegración de España, y a la posibilidad de soluciones.

https://www.ivoox.com/todos-contra-espana-es-vox-solucion-audios-mp3_rf_34164510_1.html

ansite.png

Última edición:

JOSE JESUS LAVIGNE
Am 24.09.2009

was a unit of several hundred immigrants and expatriates of European descent that fought as part of the Mexican Army against the United States in the Mexican-American War of 1846 to 1848 Today, every September 12th, Mexicans and Irish meet at the San Jacinto plaza, in San Angel, to honor these events. Bands play the anthems of both nations and the students of the nearby 'St. Patrick's Battalion School' place flower arrangements, while the audience responds to each of the names read from a list engraved in marble, with the phrase 'He died for the Fatherland!' It is a solemn day of mourning for all the Nation. The Flag shall be hoisted at half-mast.
St Patrick's Battalion , este es el video con la cansion traducida , no esta muy bien la traduccion, pero bueno ,yo no la traduci ,lo subi porque me gusto, esta es la letra en ingles :

My name is John Riley Ill have your ear only a while I left my dear home in Ireland It was death, starvation or exile And when I got to America It was my duty to go Enter the Army and slog across Texas To join in the war against Mexico It was there in the pueblos and hillsides That I saw the mistake I had made Part of a conquering army With the morals of a bayonet blade So in the midst of these poor, dying Catholics Screaming children, the burning stench of it all Myself and two hundred Irishmen Decided to rise to the call (Chorus) From Dublin City to San Diego We witnessed freedom denied So we formed the Saint Patrick Battalion And we fought on the Mexican side We marched neath the green flag of Saint Patrick Emblazoned with Erin Go Bragh Bright with the harp and the shamrock And Libertad pala Republica Just fifty years after Wolftone Five thousand miles away The Yanks called us a Legion of Strangers And they can talk as they may (Chorus) From Dublin City to San Diego We witnessed freedom denied So we formed the Saint Patrick Battalion And we fought on the Mexican side We fought them in Matamoros While their volunteers were raping the nuns In Monterey and Cerro Gordo We fought on as Irelands sons We were the red-headed fighters for freedom Amidst these brown-skinned women and men Side by side we fought against tyranny And I daresay wed do it again (Chorus) From Dublin City to San Diego We witnessed freedom denied So we formed the Saint Patrick Battalion And we fought on the Mexican side We fought them in five major battles Churobusco was the last Overwhelmed by the cannons from Boston We fell after each mortar blast Most of us died on that hillside In the service of the Mexican state So far from our occupied homeland We were heroes and victims of fate

Back