Los Duques de Sussex dejan de ser SAR's pero mantienen el Ducado. Devolverán dinero invertido en Frogmore. La nueva vida en Canadá

¿Quien ha ganado el Megxit?

• La Reina Isabel

Votos: 271 43,5%
  • Los Duques de Sussex

Votos: 156 25,0%
  • Nadie

Votos: 130 20,9%
  • Otros miembros de la Familia Real

Votos: 66 10,6%

• Total voters
Yo creo que efectivamente , se ríe de la familia de Kate , pero seguramente no se le ha ocurrido a ella.
Pero que mala persona es esta mujer .....lo tiene que haber pasado muy mal para tener tanto resentimiento, los ingleses han tenido mucha suerte de que este personaje esté a miles de kilómetros, y haya salido de la FR , de lo contrario podría haber hecho muchísimo daño , así se ha puesto en evidencia a la primera .
Es difícil entender que teniéndolo todo, se centre en hacer daño y mofarse ?? que más quisiera ella que tener una familia con un padre discreto, una madre amorosa , unos hermanos cómplices.....que además no le deben nada a nadie. .
Le tienen que venir muy malas noticias, no porque yo se lo desee , que no es así, sino porque tanta negatividad solo atrae lo negativo a su vida.Con esta burla, la verdad , queda retratada, se va a convertir en la más odiada de UK.
Totalmente de acuerdo . Encima : poco inteligente , una mezcla muy tóxica.

Bueno la Familia real es la familia oficiosa de Petas pero parece que el siempre ha sabido la verdad y de ahí sus traumas, la verdad es que la genética si quiere es muy puñetes como dijo su padre oficioso al verle recién nacido. Oh! Es pelirrojo!
El petas es hijo de su padre y eso es innegable. Cuanto más años más se le parece.... ya quisiera parecerse al Hewitt que además de pelirrojo era atractivo.

El petas es pelirrojo como la mitad de su familia materna.

Todo lo demás son flipadas de la prensa que solo sirven para decir "pobrecito sabe... "

Si no fuera hijo de quién es se lo habrían. Quitado de encima ... Que bonito es el duque que exigió ADN hasta de las de Andrés, que más Windsor las pobres no pueden ser...

Porque no estaba en sus planes que la granny les pidiera el retiro total a cambio de no quitarles el titulo.
Ella creia que habia ganado, e iba a obtener solo beneficios de sus jugarretas. Hay gente que sabe mover mejor sus fichas.
Es zorra , no inteligente . Aclaro que le digo zorra por estar siempre al acecho , buscando SUS presas, SUS oportunidades, como una zorra que logró meterse en un gallinero. Es taaan obvia,..

A estas alturas Charles estará hasta las pelotas de Harry.Desearía que fuera hijo del polista,aunque quedará como un cornudo integral.y darle una patada donde más duele, a ese extravagante Harry.MM se quedaría pensando... que menudo fake, se ha ido a encandilar.El pobre William sería el peor parado al ver como su madre quedaría en el horror de los británicos. Que tengan cuidado los habitantes de Suxess,que lo mismo este par, lo registran como su propiedad y les tienen que rendir tributo:D:D:D:D

No puedo creerlo que lo de MM es un chiste a familia de Kate, por qué ? cual es o problema de esa familia? No lo tiene suficiente con la suya ?

Si es así, que bueno que los padres de Kate no son cirujanos, porque MM se ponía con un bisturí en la mano lo que era más peligroso ?

Lo cierto es que estos dos no se controlan en el ridículo, estoy casi en el límite de la vergüenza ajena y a dejar de ver lo que sea que les respecte.

Parece que no voy mal encaminada
(me refiero a que siempre he sostenido y sostengo que tiene a Harry bien atado con el cuento que ella es la víctima y es acosada, así mantiene a Harry de salvador, haciendo lo que quiso hacer por su madre "salvarla")
el perfume sería otro indicio de los que empezaron con aquél numerito que montó contra el periodista

Apuesto mi cabeza a que si Lady Di viviera Petas sería el mismo desastroso ser humano que es, en su partida de la FR su madre también hubiera sido su enemiga, porque Diana hubiera olido a kilómetros de distancia la clase de bicho que es Meghan y se le hubiera plantado enfrente!!!

The Cost (And Karmic Value) Of Sussex Loyalty
Less than a year ago, when the Sussex duo set up their Instagram account and hired Sara Latham as their PR person in March 2019, I already said Latham would last 6 months or until the end of the year at best. I was pretty close as Latham has lasted less than a year, and probably remained this long only because the duo knew they were leaving and she would be gone anyway. In PR, like many similar fields you are only as good as your last job, and Latham’s CV has always looked sketchy to me, and not because of Clinton. She was rehired by Freuds in August 2018, but things can’t have been that good as she left them 8 months later to work for the duo (or got a good offer, which turned out to be a bad move). Latham has a habit of jumping ship before things get truly bad to try and keep what tatters of her reputation intact. She liquidated her own company (LATHAM STRATEGIES LTD) in 2015, jumping ship back then too. After the debacle over the unsent emails when the ‘baby’ was born in May 2019, one wondered how Latham could stay in her job. Either she was incompetent, or she agreed to look incompetent, but either way what reputation she had has been diminished to a pile of ashes. Who would want to work with dead goods? As she has US citizenship, why haven’t the duo kept her on?
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-18.25.05.png
I wonder why they bothered with Fiona Mcilwham, the private secretary that has lasted 6 months at the most (she began in September 2019) when they knew they were going to leave, but I guess they needed to keep up appearances to fool the RF and the public. They had to show willing but in the process they have deliberately used people, people who left good jobs to work with them. It’s not so much an honour or privilege to work for the Sussexes as it is a curse, and with it brings adverse karmic debt. These people chose to leave their jobs (bar the ones already working within the Royal Household) because they were greedy and wanted the prestige and fame that they thought they’d get working for the duo, but ended up being notoriously made redundant while defending and enabling ‘traitors’ that had been plotting all the while to use public funds for their own gains.
image-4.png

When the news that all the staff at Frogmore Cottage were to be reassigned in January 2020, it was very clear that any other staff the Sussexes had would be laid off as well.First of all because without funding the duo can’t pay the salaries of the staff, and secondly if the duo weren’t in the UK then they wouldn’t need a team in the UK to work on their behalf. As it is, it appears that the duo had gone rogue, well since they existed and ignored the advice of their aides, making the BP spokespeople look rather foolish when they issued a statement and the duo went and did the very opposite. MM ignoring people is understandable as she has no respect for anyone, her family or friends, but Harry is a different matter and for him to behave so abominably is unbecoming of his status and upbringing.
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-18.19.24.png

The duo deserve no loyalty, and those that were loyal (misguided or through ambition) have been shafted. They wanted privacy, and BP made those statements on their behalf only to see the duo posing for paparazzi shots and setting up their own private photo ops that they posted on Instagram without it seems BP’s knowledge. For example, the embargoed meeting with Archbishop Tutu that the SussexRoyal Instagram posted early on, much to the angst of the Royal Reporters who had respected the embargo, only to be outdone by the Sussexes themselves. Irritated reporters expressed their frustration several times when the SussexRoyal Instagram would post stories they had been forced to sit on. The Sussex duo didn’t care, even when the media respected their wishes they were still attacked by the duo.
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-17.30.31.png

David Watkins was the social media expert brought in August 2019, poached from Burberrys for a bargain £30K a year, and he’s lasted 6 months too. However, he probably knew something wasn’t quite right with the Instagram postings being made on Sundays and late at night when normal people in the UK would be asleep or off social media. As an official public servant account, the audience is the UK nation when posts should be made (unless they are sudden announcements) during the waking hours in GMT. He’s young and will survive, but does he look a little stupid? I would say yes, but as he’s only in his late 20s he was impressionable, perhaps his over eagerness and lack of ability to see through a sham can be forgiven? If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is.
The average lifespan of a Sussex staff member is about 3-6 months, ask Melissa Toubati, the PA who quit after 6 months, and the various nannies that lasted mere weeks. Those who chose to work for the Sussex duo should have heeded caution from those who had been burnt and scarred, so in some respects they should have expected the outcome, yet many always think they are different and are special and that it couldn’t happen to them. Well, they have had a huge public lesson thrown in their faces, and I actually have no sympathy because they chose to work for them knowing their reputation.
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-18.38.41.png

I imagine many out of misguided loyalty covered up some rather dubious acts too, which I see as enabling. Some of you may think me harsh, but there is a difference between being loyal and doing the right thing, and when someone does something that creates harm to others (using public funding and deceiving The Queen) and you enable it, then it’s clearly the wrong thing and you either resign, or report it. I was a whistleblower when I reported a company that I had worked for who had lied to the Security Services regarding security checks for staff, when in fact it had transpired that they had hired a family member of a suspected terrorist who was later convicted. At times, you must do the right thing irrespective of how it affects you personally. I chose to resign so that I could speak out, but also because I did not agree with lying to the Security Services when it endangers the nation because a company wanted to save money on security checks.
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-18.43.13.png

The Sussex duo won’t be winning the ’employer of the year ‘award that’s for sure, and they have probably been recruiting staff and helpers in the USA for the best part of a year. The Canadian company ‘Article’ was hired a year ago to purchase and create the Sussexes websites which many including myself suspected. What makes it worse is that the deception was planned so long ago and these ‘helpers’ sat on this and enabled what many British see as a betrayal, not only to The Queen and her family but for taking the British public for a ride. They have faked and kept up appearances while silently plotting and using public funds to set themselves up elsewhere.
The Sussexes have only been in existence since May 2018, so that’s 20 months before they formally announced that they were stepping down, yet we know that they had planned to leave in February/March 2019 already with the planted ‘People’ magazine story knowing full well her father would publish the letter she had sent him for that purpose to defend himself. How despicable can one get to set up your father not once, but at least twice (the staged paparazzi images where Coleman-Rayner approached Thomas Markle) in less than a year in order to get what you want?
I believe the plan was to either take over Kensington Royal and the Royal Foundation, or to destroy it and set up on their own. The Sussexes lasted 6 months before they were ushered out of KP to Windsor (let’s remember Frogmore Cottage was staff housing), and their ties with the Royal Foundation as a duo lasted a year officially, but unofficially I would suspect only a matter of months. The Sussex Foundation was registered in July 2019, and as a charity in late August of the same year, although the domain names had been purchased in March 2019 already, the same time Sara Latham was hired. It remains to be seen how the foundation will work, and what the directors will actually do and who will risk staying given that those associated with the Sussexes get shafted quite quickly.
It has been reported that some staff who have been let go will have jobs with Travalyst, but these people have been sucker punched once––are they really dim enough to allow it again? A word of advice if they are contemplating the risk, think about it and what does Travalyst actually do, and consider whether you are being used again? Were all the staff hired by the duo knowing full well that there was no future in the role? If so, isn’t that deceptive and a despicable act? Why hire people giving them false hope, knowing that they would be let go soon? That’s using people, but it appears that the duo have no conscience. There was a good reason why Edward Lane-Fox shipped out early, and Amy Pickering made a quiet exit as soon as she could, and future Sussex hirings would be remiss not to take note of their prospective employers track record.
screen-shot-2020-02-14-at-19.38.19.png

Any job adverts should come with a government health warning, that employment could lead to public ridicule and humiliation. That is the cost of misguided loyalty or the price of risking a job to gain some form of eminence. Then of course Karma comes into it and there are no time limits for Karma, nor boundaries. Being shafted by the Sussexes is nothing to brag about, but once you dance with the devil you will forever be mark(l)ed and branded for life.
Share this:

Any job adverts should come with a government health warning, that employment could lead to public ridicule and humiliation. That is the cost of misguided loyalty or the price of risking a job to gain some form of eminence. Then of course Karma comes into it and there are no time limits for Karma, nor boundaries. Being shafted by the Sussexes is nothing to brag about, but once you dance with the devil you will forever be mark(l)ed and branded for life.
Traducción.

"Sobre las condiciones de empleo de los Sussex

Cualquier anuncio de trabajo debe venir con una advertencia de salud del gobierno, que el empleo podría conducir al ridículo público y la humillación. Ese es el costo de la lealtad equivocada o el precio de arriesgar un trabajo para obtener alguna forma de eminencia. Entonces, por supuesto, el Karma entra en juego y no hay límites de tiempo para el Karma, ni fronteras. Ser arrastrado por los Sussex no tiene nada de qué presumir, pero una vez que bailes con el diablo, serás marcado (mark-led) y marcado para siempre."

Última edición:
Back