La Unión Europea. ¡TODO AQUÍ!

La 1 ministra danesa Mette Frederiksen (sociata) la visitó hoy y la Merkel (y la otra) estuvieron sentadas

video inside

https://ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/sam...erkel-saerlig-detalje-stjaeler-showet/7709594

y lo mas fotografiado:

imagescaler

Mejor que se retire por salud asi no pierde el respeto porque ella está terminada, el que lleva las riendas en la UE ahora es Macron, que por otra parte no es mejor que la Merkel :hungover:

Con todo respeto al pueblo danés, pero qué falta de educación y respeto de la ministra danesa sentándose con las piernas cruzadas mientras escuchan los respectivos himnos. Independientemente de su aspecto machorro y el faux pas de los zapatos.

Y como siempre, como siempre, la prensa, los mass media, no se preguntan ni locos, no hacen siquiera la mínima insinuación, sobre que hace George Soros metido en el mismo corazón de las instituciones europeas, codo con codo con nuestros mandamases...George Soros, un ultramillonario americano, un particular, un especulador, que hizo su fortuna especulando contra dos de las grandes divisas europeas, la libra esterlina y la lira italiana; George Soros, uno que está financiando la entrada ilegal de inmigrantes ilegales en Europa; uno que en algunos Estados, como Rusia o Hungría, ya han dicho (justamente) que si pone el pie en ellos va directamente a la càrcel.....bueno, pues ni un medio de información grande que se pregunte que c...o hace Soros, un particular (teoricamente), un especulador, comadreando con los mandamases de la Unión Europea...

Y luego algunos se extranyan del Brexit....

SALVINI ‘CONCERNED’ ABOUT NEW LEFTIST EUROPEAN COMMISSION PRESIDENT
Facebook VK Blogger LiveJournal Twitter google_plus Email Print Share
POLITICS

Italy
Italian Deputy Premier and League party leader Matteo Salvini said on Wednesday that he was "concerned" about the election of Ursula von der Leyen as European Commission president.

“We saw a president of the European Commission chosen by Merkel and backed by Macron, Renzi and Berlusconi and the 5-Stars, leaning very far to the left on some issues like economic growth and border control, and we are concerned,” said the Interior Minister, who has instituted a closed-ports policy for migrant rescue NGO ships.

“She passed by nine votes, it’s as if in Italy there was a [leftwing] PD-FI-M5S government. So what change does she represent? I’m proud of the coherence and loyalty shown by the MEPs of the League [in not voting for her],” Salvini said.

In Germany, Uwe Junge, head of the AfD parliamentary group in the Landtag of Rhineland-Palatinate, caused outrage with his criticism of the replacement of Von der Leyen, new Defense Minister Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer (CDU).

“When will the generals finally stand up?” Junge asked on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

++++++++++++
Si esta es la mejor personalidad de los viejos partidos para una de las oficinas más importantes #Nation nuestras, eso dice mucho sobre el estado de nuestro país! ¿Cuándo será el levantamiento de #Generale? https://amp.welt.de/politik/deutsch...ungsministerin.html?__twitter_impression=truehttps://www.welt.de/politik/article...tion.html&wtmc=socialmedia.twitter.shared.web … a través de @welt

++++++++++++++++++

Martin Haller, the parliamentary managing director of the SPD faction in Mainz, said: “Does that mean he is in favor of a coup by soldiers?” Anyone who expresses this as a member of the Bundeswehr “distanced himself as much as possible from the values and norms that the army lives on a daily basis and defends”.

Junge justified his statement several hours later: “Despite all loyalty, the military leadership must occasionally comment! The fine line between loyalty and corpse-like obedience is feasible and is expected!” He said the citizen in uniform should not only be taking orders from superiors.

The CDU leader Kramp-Karrenbauer was appointed on Wednesday as the new Minister of Defense. In the late morning she received her certificate of appointment in Bellevue Castle in Berlin from the Deputy Federal Council President, Berlin’s head of government Michael Müller (SPD).

The former Minister Ursula von der Leyen (CDU) will be joining the European Commission in Brussels in November.

Source

Gente en un barco a la deriva y la Unión Europea cruzada de brazos.
Malditos todos.Y Salvini,sin comentarios...

Con todo respeto al pueblo danés, pero qué falta de educación y respeto de la ministra danesa sentándose con las piernas cruzadas mientras escuchan los respectivos himnos. Independientemente de su aspecto machorro y el faux pas de los zapatos.
Y la Merkel qué andares, tiene un aire a Hitler . Soy la única que lo ve?

DiEM25-Assembly-Prague-November-23-24-27.png

#Euroleaks: Why release? And why now?
Yanis Varoufakis
17/02/2020, Articles
Spread the word
During 2015’s first half, as Greece’s finance minister, I participated in thirteen crucial Eurogroup meetings – before the SYRIZA government (disrespecting the referendum result of 5th July) capitulated. The result of that capitulation was my immediate resignation and a permanent austerity program (until… 2060).
From the beginning, the first Eurogroup, it was clear that the troika leaders dominating those meetings were determined to prevent any serious debate on Greece’s ‘program’. I would arrive with a determination to find an honourable compromise on the basis of apt technical proposals the purpose of which was to help the people of Greece breathe again while minimising the costs to our creditors (that dominated the Eurogroup).
In sharp contrast, the troika leaders, and their complicit finance ministers, would stonewall while refusing to discuss my proposals or to counter-propose anything that made financial, political or moral sense. Again and again they demanded our government’s surrender to a neocolonial, austerity, neocolonial program that they themselves, behind closed doors, confessed it had failed!
After the first three Eurogroup meetings I realised, to my horror, that no minutes were being taken down. Moreover, the absence of any record of what was being said allowed the troika apparatchiks to indulge in an orgy of leaks and innuendos that very quickly spread worldwide.
It was a major Operation in Truth Reversal: The troika was leaking that I would come to the meetings unprepared, without technical preparation, and that I was, instead, boring my colleagues to death with ideological or theoretical speeches that were besides the point.
It was my first, real, and very painful, exposure to the true meaning of fake news.
To be able to brief my PM and parliament accurately on what went on in those interminable meetings, as well as to defend myself from the distortions and downright lies regarding my interventions (as well as of the lies of what the troika folks were saying to me), I began recording the proceedings on my smart phone.
Not wishing to keep this secret, I made this public in an interview with the New York Times – as a means of warning the purveyors of fake news that I could prove they were spreading lies. The reaction of the European Commission was one of fake outrage – but, interestingly, they stopped leaking!
Later, I published my memoir (ADULTS IN THE ROOM) which I based, to a large extent, on those recordings – thinking that it would be the end of the story.
Why am I bothering you now with this 5-year old story?
Because, for reasons I shall outline below, MeRA25-DiEM25 and I have decided that now is the right time to make the said recordings available to the public.
Why now?
After publishing ADULTS IN THE ROOM, I was not planning to make the unedited recordings public even though, for three years after the book’s publication, and especially here in Greece, the fake news of 2015 are still being peddled as facts. Having distilled in ADULTS most of what mattered, I was prepared to let the matter rest.
However, last week two events here in Greece changed my mind:
  1. The new right-wing New Democracy government recently legislated the sale of non-performing mortgages to funds that will trigger mass evictions of families that, due to the never ending crisis, cannot service their mortgages. From 1st May, a new wave of misery is going to engulf our already defeated population. In Parliament, where I lead MeRA25 (DiEM25’s new progressive party in Greece), the PM and his ministers took turns to ‘explain’ what they are doing by blaming their new liquidationist drive on… me and the manner in which I ‘upset’ my finance minister colleagues in those Eurogroup meetings of 2015!
  2. My former government colleagues (SYRIZA) have just leaked an internal review of what they did wrong since 2014 and why they were defeated in the July 2019 general election. Their main conclusion seems to be that their finance minister in 2015 (me!) antagonised his colleagues in the Eurogroup, failing to table reasonable proposals, being recalcitrant etc. (i.e. SYRIZA adopted fully the troika’s narrative).
In view of 1 and 2 above it is now abundantly clear to me that the fake news concerning the 2015 Eurogroup meetings are providing the cover for a new wave of assaults against the weakest of citizens. For this reason, in a Parliamentary debate on matters pertaining to labour law involving party leaders (last Friday 14th Feb), I addressed my detractors directly:
“You have spent 5 years”, I told them “lying about what was going on in these Eurogroup meetings. Now you are building upon those distortions new austerity and liquidation legislation. For this reason, before Members of Parliament can cast an informed vote on these bills, they have a right and a duty to know exactly what was being said in those Eurogroup meetings.”
At that point, I read out a Greek High Court decision advising that such recordings are fully legal (provided they do not pertain to the participants’ private life and are recorded in the course of one’s public duties). Then, I took out an envelop containing a USB stick with all the recordings in my possession and submitted it to the House’s secretariat saying that I leave it to the Speaker of the House to decide how he would make the material available to MPs and the public at large.
Soon afterwards, a police officer returned the USB stick to my office, on the orders of the Speaker who deemed my gesture ‘unacceptable’. A few hours later, I issued a statement that DiEM25-MeRA25 will, in view of the Speaker’s stance, release the material to the public.
“You have been telling stories about what went on in these meetings, as if you knew exactly what was said, but now you panic at the thought of finding out what was really said”, we added.
What is the significance of these recordings beyond Greece?
These recordings/transcripts make for fascinating listening/reading for those who want independent insights into the decision-making process within the EU:
  • Europeanists have much to learn on how Euroscepticism, Brexit being a case in point, was aided and abetted by the unacceptable decision-making process at the heart of the EU. Learning these lessons is a prerequisite for reforming, or better still transforming, the EU.
  • Eurosceptics will, unfortunately, find evidence in these recordings that their attitudes are justified.
  • Students of international relations, European studies, finance and economics will gain invaluable insights in how flimsily crucial decisions for the world economy are reached.
  • And, finally, since democracy without transparency is utterly impossible, the release of these files is a small, but not insignificant, service to democrats around the world.
WATCH THIS SPACE: diem25.org and mera25.gr for the release of the unedited recordings around March 10, 2020 (once transcripts have been produced and made properly accessible to everyone).
Sign up to the DiEM25 newsletter (https://i.diem25.org/newsletter) if you want to be informed the moment DiEM25 publishes the recordings and transcripts.
Do you want to be informed of DiEM25's actions? Sign up here.

TRADUCCIÓN
Durante la primera mitad de 2015, como ministro de finanzas de Grecia, participé en trece reuniones cruciales del Eurogrupo - antes de que el gobierno de SYRIZA (sin respetar el resultado del referéndum del 5 de julio) capitulara. El resultado de esa capitulación fue mi inmediata dimisión y un programa de austeridad permanente (hasta... 2060).
Desde el principio, el primer Eurogrupo, estaba claro que los líderes de la troika que dominaban esas reuniones estaban decididos a evitar cualquier debate serio sobre el "programa" de Grecia. Llegaría con la determinación de encontrar un compromiso honorable sobre la base de propuestas técnicas adecuadas cuyo propósito era ayudar al pueblo de Grecia a respirar de nuevo minimizando los costos para nuestros acreedores (que dominaban el Eurogrupo).
En agudo contraste, los líderes de la troika, y sus cómplices ministros de finanzas, se mostraban obstinados mientras se negaban a discutir mis propuestas o a contraproponer cualquier cosa que tuviera sentido financiero, político o moral. Una y otra vez exigieron la rendición de nuestro gobierno a un programa neocolonial, de austeridad, neocolonial, que ellos mismos, a puerta cerrada, confesaron que había fracasado!
Después de las tres primeras reuniones del Eurogrupo me di cuenta, para mi horror, de que no se estaban tomando actas. Además, la ausencia de cualquier registro de lo que se decía permitió a los apparatchiks de la troika disfrutar de una orgía de filtraciones e insinuaciones que se extendieron rápidamente por todo el mundo.
Fue una gran operación de reversión de la verdad: La troika filtraba que yo vendría a las reuniones sin preparación, sin preparación técnica, y que en cambio aburría a mis colegas hasta la muerte con discursos ideológicos o teóricos que no tenían nada que ver.
Fue mi primera, real y muy dolorosa, exposición al verdadero significado de las noticias falsas.
Para poder informar con precisión a mi PM y al parlamento sobre lo que sucedía en esas interminables reuniones, así como para defenderme de las distorsiones y las mentiras descaradas sobre mis intervenciones (así como de las mentiras de lo que me decían los de la troika), empecé a grabar los procedimientos en mi teléfono inteligente.
No queriendo mantener este secreto, lo hice público en una entrevista con el New York Times - como un medio de advertir a los proveedores de noticias falsas que podía probar que estaban difundiendo mentiras. La reacción de la Comisión Europea fue de falsa indignación, pero, curiosamente, ¡dejaron de filtrar!
Más tarde, publiqué mis memorias (ADULTOS EN LA HABITACIÓN) que me basé, en gran medida, en esas grabaciones - pensando que sería el final de la historia.
¿Por qué te molesto ahora con esta historia de hace 5 años?
Porque, por las razones que expondré a continuación, MeRA25-DiEM25 y yo hemos decidido que ahora es el momento adecuado para poner a disposición del público dichas grabaciones.
¿Por qué ahora?
Después de publicar ADULTOS EN LA HABITACIÓN, no pensaba hacer públicas las grabaciones sin editar, aunque durante tres años después de la publicación del libro, y especialmente aquí en Grecia, las falsas noticias de 2015 siguen siendo vendidas como hechos. Habiendo destilado en ADULTOS la mayor parte de lo que importaba, estaba preparado para dejar el asunto en paz.
Sin embargo, la semana pasada dos eventos aquí en Grecia me hicieron cambiar de opinión:
El nuevo gobierno derechista de Nueva Democracia recientemente legisló la venta de hipotecas improductivas a fondos que desencadenarán desalojos masivos de familias que, debido a la interminable crisis, no pueden pagar sus hipotecas. A partir del 1 de mayo, una nueva ola de miseria va a engullir a nuestra ya derrotada población. En el Parlamento, donde dirijo el MeRA25 (el nuevo partido progresista de DiEM25 en Grecia), el Primer Ministro y sus ministros se turnaron para 'explicar' lo que están haciendo culpando a su nuevo impulso liquidacionista... a mí y a la manera en que 'molesto' a mis colegas ministros de finanzas en esas reuniones del Eurogrupo de 2015!
Mis antiguos colegas del gobierno (SYRIZA) acaban de filtrar una revisión interna de lo que hicieron mal desde 2014 y por qué fueron derrotados en las elecciones generales de julio de 2019. Su principal conclusión parece ser que su ministro de finanzas en 2015 (¡yo!) se enfrentó a sus colegas del Eurogrupo, no presentando propuestas razonables, siendo recalcitrante, etc. (es decir, SYRIZA adoptó completamente la narrativa de la troika).
En vista de los puntos 1 y 2 anteriores, me queda muy claro que las falsas noticias sobre las reuniones del Eurogrupo de 2015 están proporcionando la cobertura para una nueva ola de asaltos contra los ciudadanos más débiles. Por esta razón, en un debate parlamentario sobre asuntos de derecho laboral que involucra a líderes de partidos (el pasado viernes 14 de febrero), me dirigí directamente a mis detractores:
"Han pasado 5 años", les dije "mintiendo sobre lo que pasaba en estas reuniones del Eurogrupo". Ahora están construyendo sobre esas distorsiones una nueva legislación de austeridad y liquidación. Por esta razón, antes de que los miembros del Parlamento puedan votar con conocimiento de causa estos proyectos de ley, tienen el derecho y el deber de saber exactamente lo que se dijo en esas reuniones del Eurogrupo".

En ese momento, leí una decisión del Tribunal Superior de Grecia en la que se aconsejaba que dichas grabaciones eran totalmente legales (siempre que no pertenecieran a la vida privada de los participantes y se grabaran en el curso de sus obligaciones públicas). Luego, saqué un sobre que contenía una memoria USB con todas las grabaciones en mi poder y lo presenté a la secretaría de la Cámara diciendo que dejaba que el Presidente de la Cámara decidiera cómo pondría el material a disposición de los diputados y del público en general.

Poco después, un oficial de policía devolvió la memoria USB a mi oficina, por orden del Presidente de la Cámara, quien consideró mi gesto "inaceptable". Unas horas más tarde, emití una declaración de que DiEM25-MeRA25, en vista de la postura del Portavoz, liberaría el material al público.

"Usted ha estado contando historias sobre lo que pasó en estas reuniones, como si supiera exactamente lo que se dijo, pero ahora le entra el pánico al pensar en averiguar lo que realmente se dijo", añadimos.

¿Cuál es el significado de estas grabaciones más allá de Grecia?

Estas grabaciones/transcripciones son una escucha/lectura fascinante para aquellos que quieren una visión independiente del proceso de toma de decisiones dentro de la UE:

Los europeístas tienen mucho que aprender sobre cómo el euroescepticismo, siendo Brexit un ejemplo de ello, fue ayudado e instigado por el inaceptable proceso de toma de decisiones en el corazón de la UE. Aprender estas lecciones es un prerrequisito para reformar, o mejor aún, transformar la UE.
Los euroescépticos, lamentablemente, encontrarán en estas grabaciones pruebas de que sus actitudes están justificadas.
Los estudiantes de relaciones internacionales, estudios europeos, finanzas y economía obtendrán conocimientos inestimables sobre cómo se alcanzan decisiones endebles y cruciales para la economía mundial.
Y, por último, como la democracia sin transparencia es totalmente imposible, la publicación de estos archivos es un pequeño, pero no insignificante, servicio a los demócratas de todo el mundo.
VEA ESTE ESPACIO: diem25.org y mera25.gr para la liberación de las grabaciones sin editar alrededor del 10 de marzo de 2020 (una vez que las transcripciones se hayan producido y estén debidamente accesibles para todos).

Suscríbase al boletín de DiEM25 (https://i.diem25.org/newsletter) si quiere estar informado del momento en que DiEM25 publique las grabaciones y transcripciones.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor www.DeepL.com/Translator

Featured
Donations this month
15270 €
Featured votes
Vote for a Code of Conduct for DiEM25

Campaign for Democratic Relaunch of EU - Towards a European Constitution

Should DiEM25 adopt the following as our Tech Sovereignty pillar?

Yes No
logo
Democratise Europe!
The EU will either be democratised or it will disintegrate!
Email: info@diem25.org
Privacy Policy - Cookie Policy

DiEM25 blows the whistle on the European Establishment
DiEM25 Communications
14/02/2020, Articles
Spread the word

For the past five years, the Greek parties that capitulated on their country’s struggle for freedom in 2015, have been reproducing the Troika’s propaganda, that Yanis Varoufakis was going to the crucial Eurogroup meetings of 2015 without concrete proposals, tired his colleagues with abstract theoretical lectures, delayed negotiations and, in general, stumbled his way through his tenure.
This narrative is the thin thread on which their political legitimacy depends. Today, five years later, he has given his critics an excellent opportunity to challenge him based on the facts, not on unsubstantiated allegations.
On Friday, February 14, Yanis Varoufakis submitted, in digital form, the complete recordings of the Eurogroup meetings he participated in, to the members of the Greek Parliament, at the discretion of the President of the Parliament.
The reaction of the Establishment was sad, albeit predictable. The President of the Parliament immediately rejected the recordings as inadmissible, even though they had already been received by Parliament’s minute-keepers, and the national High Court of Greece has ruled that the recordings are legal.

THE HARD TRUTH
Contrary to the Establishment’s propaganda, the Greek delegation was the only one making technically sound proposals (e.g for smart debt restructuring, for a public debt management company, for a rational VAT system, for an algorithmic method to combat tax evasion, etc.)
Contrary to their propaganda, Schäuble, Dijsselbloem, Draghi, Lagarde and co. came to the Eurogroup without a single suggestion, even stubbornly refusing to read the Greek proposals.
These recordings prove this without a shadow of a doubt.

WHAT’S NEXT?
DiEM25, and MeRA25, refuse to submit to the Establishment’s suffocation of the truth. Citizens have the right to access the conversations that guided the events that so brutally affected their lives.
No one has the right to keep a sovereign Parliament, nor citizens, in the dark. This is why around March 10 we will release all recordings, so that all European citizens finally get to see the hypocrisy of the Establishment and the despicable way in which governments behave, in their name, behind closed doors.
Truth is not only revolutionary, as we once said, but also very useful. The truth sets us free, clarifies who stands on whose side, and helps us better understand who stands in our way to democratise Europe.

TRADUCCIÓN
Durante los últimos cinco años, los partidos griegos que capitularon en la lucha de su país por la libertad en 2015, han estado reproduciendo la propaganda de la Troika, de que Yanis Varoufakis iba a las reuniones cruciales del Eurogrupo de 2015 sin propuestas concretas, cansó a sus colegas con conferencias teóricas abstractas, retrasó las negociaciones y, en general, se abrió camino a trompicones en su cargo.
Esta narración es el delgado hilo del que depende su legitimidad política. Hoy, cinco años después, ha dado a sus críticos una excelente oportunidad de desafiarlo basándose en los hechos, no en alegaciones sin fundamento.
El viernes 14 de febrero, Yanis Varoufakis presentó, en forma digital, las grabaciones completas de las reuniones del Eurogrupo en las que participó, a los miembros del Parlamento griego, a discreción del Presidente del Parlamento.
La reacción del establishment fue triste, aunque predecible. El Presidente del Parlamento rechazó inmediatamente las grabaciones como inadmisibles, aunque ya habían sido recibidas por los guardianes de las actas del Parlamento, y el Tribunal Supremo nacional de Grecia ha dictaminado que las grabaciones son legales.

LA DURA VERDAD
Contrariamente a la propaganda del Establecimiento, la delegación griega fue la única que hizo propuestas técnicamente sólidas (por ejemplo, para una reestructuración inteligente de la deuda, para una empresa de gestión de la deuda pública, para un sistema racional de IVA, para un método algorítmico de lucha contra la evasión fiscal, etc.)
Contrariamente a su propaganda, Schäuble, Dijsselbloem, Draghi, Lagarde y compañía llegaron al Eurogrupo sin una sola sugerencia, incluso negándose obstinadamente a leer las propuestas griegas.
Estas grabaciones lo demuestran sin lugar a dudas.

¿QUÉ SIGUE?
DiEM25, y MeRA25, se niegan a someterse a la sofocación de la verdad por parte del establishment. Los ciudadanos tienen el derecho de acceder a las conversaciones que guiaron los eventos que afectaron tan brutalmente sus vidas.
Nadie tiene derecho a mantener un Parlamento soberano, ni los ciudadanos, en la oscuridad. Por eso, alrededor del 10 de marzo haremos públicas todas las grabaciones, para que todos los ciudadanos europeos puedan ver por fin la hipocresía del establishment y la despreciable forma en que los gobiernos se comportan, en su nombre, a puerta cerrada.
La verdad no sólo es revolucionaria, como dijimos una vez, sino también muy útil. La verdad nos hace libres, aclara quién está de qué lado y nos ayuda a entender mejor quién se interpone en nuestro camino para democratizar Europa.

Carpe DiEM25

Back