La Duquesa de Sussex visita Smart Works

tumblr_pl4xqwdcVC1uapq2po2_500.png

En lo personal si me gusto BASTANTE su atuendo el vestido está bonito,los aretes son llamativos, con el abrigo pudo haberlo hecho mejor y la bolsa es muy bonita, la excepción fueron los zapatos que tienen un horrible estampado y que con esa tira de plástico le han de sudar los pies que da miedo... fuera de eso creo que es un buen intento de atuendo de embarazo (si lo comparamos con el vestido floreado anterior)
Además seria lindo verla con algún otro peinado... comienzo a sospechar que ella misma se peina y maquilla :grumpy:

Meghan helps mother, 55, who was out of work for 16 years pick an outfit
Meghan helped Patsy Wardally, 55, pick out an outfit during her visit to Smart Works today.

The mother-of-three from East London had trained as a plumber but had stopped work 16 years ago to look after her autistic daughter.

8354880-6576589-The_former_actress_wore_a_dress_by_Hatch_a_coat_from_Oscar_de_la-a-8_1547132328866.jpg

+29
Meghan helped Patsy Wardally, 55, pick an outfit today

She told the duchess how hard life had been for her, but Smart Works had helped her land a job at Gatwick Airport as a passenger services agent.

Mrs Wardally said: 'It was so exhilarating to meet the Duchess. She picked out a Hobbs cape, a pair of earrings, a bracelet and a handbag for me.

'She chose things that were fantastic and now I feel much more confident and more beautiful.'

Meghan later picked out a black handbag and tan cape for Mrs Wardally.

'Green seems to be the colour,' she joked, prompting laughter from the room as she complimented the mother on her green coat.

The duchess then picked her out a tan cape and a black shoulder bag to go with a red and white patterned dress.

'Isn't that great,' Meghan said as she glanced at Ms Wardally - and then pointing at a pink bracelet which complemented her dress, added: 'Such a pretty colour, is this one of the accessories here?'

Meghan told Mrs Wardally she 'loved' her first green dress and told her the wrap style was great as 'you can play around with it'.

Afterwards, Mrs Wardally said: 'I was so happy meeting her! No words can explain it! The things she chose me - I know it's me but my self-esteem just shot through the roof.

'She's very down-to-earth, very straightforward and has gorgeous skin! I was watching her tiny little baby bump and I thought 'Wow! It's so small' as when I was just three months pregnant I was out here – you could see my tummy before you saw me!

'She chose me some accessories and asked me if my style was 'simple' or statement' and I said 'simple'.

'She picked a chunky black bead bracelet and some pearl and diamond earrings which were very my style.

'She asked me how I got involved with Smart Works and I explained that I used to be a plumber but was out of work for a long time - maybe 16 years - due to my kids.

'My daughter was diagnosed with autism when she was three and I had to make a decision whether to work or stay at home and look after her. So obviously I stayed at home.

'Now she's nearly 18 so I thought it was time for to do something different. I was referred here in February last year for getting the clothes and applying for jobs.

'I got my job with Menzies at Gatwick airport last April, did all the training and was made permanent after I passed all my probation last November.

'I feel so exhilarated now I'm back at work - I look forward to going into work. What I look like is so important in my new job as I represent the company and I have to be well groomed.

'Smart Works taught me how to dress and gave me so much confidence.'

The Duchess first secretly visited Smart Works last March before the royal wedding, and has been back five times since to help in choosing clothes and coaching for women who have job interviews.

Veo que mencionan mucho las medias... en Europa son térmicas o algo así o son como las medias comunes?
Disculpen pero en México no es muy común usarlas
Son normales pero se usan desde que comienza el Otoño, cuando se empieza a utilizar ropa de más abrigo. Hacen más bonitas las piernas si las medias son finas. En Invierno se usan las más tupidas, negras o de otros colores haciendo juego con la ropa. Ir sin medias, aunque ahora este de "moda", no es elegante.

The Duchess first secretly visited Smart Works last March before the royal wedding, and has been back five times since to help in choosing clothes and coaching for women who have job interviews.

He leído esto un par de veces y me cuesta creerlo. En serio Meghan ha estado ayudando a mujeres con sus entrevistas de trabajo? Por qué? Si ella era actriz. No lo digo como algo despectivo, es solo que no creo que tenga mucha experiencia en hacer la típica entrevista que te pueda hacer recursos humanos en una empresa de informática, por ejemplo.

Back