Kate y Meghan tendrán sus propios “emojis”

Calificaciones
Kate y Meghan tendrán su propia línea de emojis por la misma compañía que les fabrica appa con emojis a las kardashian y otras “celebridades”
Los de Meghan se van a enfocar en la historia de amor de ella y Harry, mientras que los de Kate en su vida familiar como esposa y madre. Cabe aclarar que no serán gratis costarán $1.99 dólares y planean tenerlos listos “justo a tiempo” para la boda real . Vaya inventos se les ocurren aquí en Estados Unidos jaja. Ustedes los usarían?
Aquí dejo la nota:
http://www.newsweek.com/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-emoji-853358
Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton aren’t just about to become sister-in-laws—they're both about to be immortalized as emojis, too.

Tech company DRKHORS recently trademarked KateMojis and MeghanMojis, according to a TMZ report published Tuesday. The emoji apps will be sold separately for $1.99 each and will be similar to the ones created by Kim Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
MeghanMoji will feature emojis based on Markle and her soon-to-be husband Prince Harry’s love story, while KateMoji will reportedly be focused on the Duchess of Cambridge’s family life with Prince William and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
The DRKHORS website already has a few examples of the KateMoji and MeghanMoji apps, including a Markle prototype wearing a denim shorts-suit and a Middleton prototype drinking a glass of red wine. The apps also feature British phrases like “Cheeky Bugger” and “Does my bum look good in this?” And then there’s an “American Princess” title, which more than likely only be featured on the MeghanMoji app since Markle was born an American citizen.

Pagar para tener emoticonos inútiles de gente famosa por co**r con unos príncipes. Ok, I got it.

Pagar para tener emoticonos inútiles de gente famosa por co**r con unos príncipes. Ok, I got it.
Te sorprenderías... la verdad es que con todo esto de las “redes sociales” no se a donde estamos llegando. Yo no pagaría ni loca por esos emojis pero te aseguro que ya debe haber gente esperando ansiosa jaja