Hollywood y los MKUltra, Illuminatis y más conspiraciones PARTE III

@fanny2020 se podría resumir prácticamente como que casi todos los artistas serían MK slaves manejados por la élite para manipular a la población con motivos específicos. No se salvaría ni uno, o muy pocos, todos vienen a ser controladores de un sector de la población, por eso la variedad de artisteo.
Ahí todos pagan un precio y un peaje, ya según sus personalidades ejercerían un papel. No viene a ser lo mismo la poderosa Madonna que la débil Britney Spears.

@fanny2020 se podría resumir prácticamente como que casi todos los artistas serían MK slaves manejados por la élite para manipular a la población con motivos específicos. No se salvaría ni uno, o muy pocos, todos vienen a ser controladores de un sector de la población, por eso la variedad de artisteo.
Ahí todos pagan un precio y un peaje, ya según sus personalidades ejercerían un papel. No viene a ser lo mismo la poderosa Madonna que la débil Britney Spears.

Muy buen post... en pocas líneas resumiste lo esencial...gracias.

Astana: The Illuminati Capital of Kazakhstan
Architecture, Curiosities, Folklore, Freemasonry, Ghost Town, Illuminati, Kazakhstan, USSR

As the first new capital of the 21st century, the city of Astana in Kazakhstan has been received by many as a revolution in social architecture. Rising out of the barren steppe in the north of the country, this surreal capital represents the investment of billions upon billions of petrodollars; and features some of the most radical, revolutionary design the world has ever seen.

Not everybody is queueing up to welcome this city of the future, however. Critics and conspiracy theorists the world over have pointed out the rich occult symbology which seems so deeply ingrained into the aesthetics of Astana… and many are heralding this as the ‘Illuminati Capital of the World’.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-16.jpg

ASTANA, KAZAKHSTAN
Earlier this year I spent the best part of a month in and around Astana. I had heard nothing about the Illuminati theory then, and the city didn’t exactly strike me as a capital for the New World Order.

However, there is certainly something strange about Astana. While the central and business districts have been laboriously designed by some of the most prestigious architects in the world, this 15-year-old capital is still seriously lacking in residential zones. Even now, many government officials commute by plane from the old capital of Almaty. The result is the most elaborately futuristic ghost town you could imagine – and feels like walking onto the abandoned set for a 1970s sci-fi film.

The rich symbolism and peculiar structural design of Astana do raise certain questions… questions which are best answered by superimposing lightning effects over footage of the city’s more notable landmarks, as this clip by xlivescom so amply demonstrates.

I’m going to continue referring back to points made in this video clip as the report goes on; not because xlivescom is anything approaching an authoritative source of information, but rather because this video offers a concise summary of the dozens of Astana-Illuminati theories scattered across the Internet [1].

Don’t worry if you didn’t make it to the end of the video, I’m sure you get the point. While the feature certainly manage to highlight some bizarre features of the city, there is little here that can’t be understood better when you consider the history and context of Astana.

THE WHITE TOMB
Kazakh culture has its roots in nomadic traditions, and the majority of permanent settlements didn’t begin appearing here until relatively recently.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-9.jpg
In 1824 a band of Siberian Cossacks travelling across the Central Asian steppe stopped on the banks of the Ishim River, where they built what would later become an important fortress defending central south Russia. They named it ‘Akmolinsk’: the word for a Holy Shrine, translating literally as ‘White Tomb’.

The town grew into the 20th century, and Akmolinsk served as a pivotal rail depot around the time of the Russian Civil War. Under the Soviet Union Kazakhstan became a powerhouse of industry; factories, chemical plants, mining rigs and missile silos were built far and wide across the country, in addition to a number of notorious gulags.

Perhaps the cruelest of these camps was situated at Akmolinsk itself, and known as ALZHIR: the ‘Akmolinskii Camp for Wives of Traitors of the Motherland’.

Kazakhstan staked its independence after the fall of the Soviet Union in 1990; a year later, they struck oil in the southern Caspian region.

The decision to move the nation’s capital from the heavily Soviet-influenced Almaty to the small northern town now known as ‘Ak Mola’, was taken by many as a gesture of defiance on the part of the Kazakh government… although official motives included Almaty’s risk of seismic activity, its proximity to volatile foreign borders and limited space for expansion.

The move became official on 10th December 1997; and the town of Ak Mola adopted the Kazakh title of ‘Astana’, meaning ‘Capital’.

THE GREAT ARCHITECT
To return to the suspicions levelled by xlivescom in the video above, perhaps the strongest recurring theme is that of ‘sun worship’. While a naive observer may be justified in comparing the appearance of the Bayterek Tower to some kind of sun altar, it would nevertheless be a gross misunderstanding of the monument’s true meaning.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-20.jpg

The Bayterek is Astana’s most enduring icon, with a design based on an ancient Turkic folk tale.

Like many of Astana’s landmarks, the tower was conceived by the renowned British architect Sir Norman Foster. The golden sphere represents an egg, the pillar the ‘tree of life’. This symbolism comes from the tale of Samruk, the ‘magical bird of happiness’: a mythical being common to Persian, Iranian, Armenian, Byzantine, and a range of Turkic traditions.

Personally, I don’t have an issue with sun worship anyway – of all the things you might care to deify, the sun strikes me as a fairly natural choice. Sun worship predates any other belief or teaching in the history of human culture, and the sun and eagle emblems serve as important, historical symbols of the Kazakh race. The conspiracy theorists would have us believe that the sun is a symbol of Lucifer, and the ultimate occult icon; but the sun was nourishing all life on this planet long before Christians had invented the notion of ‘Lucifer’.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-14.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-17.jpg
However, the comparisons which can be drawn between Astana’s city centre and the traditional layout of a masonic temple are interesting to say the least.

The Ak Orda Presidential Palace sits in the East of the city centre, at the same position as the Grand Master’s chair. President Nazarbayev’s palace is flanked on either side by vast golden pillars, which correspond neatly with the twin pillars called ‘Joachim’ and ‘Boaz’ that stand on either side of a masonic temple.

Many masonic rituals require initiates to pass between these pillars, and those with a little imagination might suggest that placing golden pillars on either side of Astana’s central Nurzhol Bulevard allows for occult workings on a grand scale [2].

Dark-Tourism-Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-Masonic-Symbolism2.jpg
While the eastern station of a masonic temple is occupied by the Grand Master (whose wisdom is often associated with Divine Light), the western position is the realm of the Senior Warden. His duties are to preside over the Lodge at times of labour, and this position could be said to represent the soul; reflecting Divine Light in the same way that the moon reflects that of the sun [3].

It’s hard to draw a parallel between the apparent sun symbology of the Bayterek Tower and the moon associations which characterise the corresponding position of the masonic lodge. Unless of course we look even further west… considering the Bayterek as the mid-point of the temple then, at the far western end of Astana’s central plaza we find the Khan Shatyr leisure complex. I’m not sure that this is any easier to compare to the masonic position of Senior Warden though. Perhaps it’s fair to conclude that this masonic parallel is merely superficial and aethestic, rather than intended to serve as a functional reconstruction.

An annoted, overhead photo of the centre of Astana shows the layout more clearly, with the linear orientation of the Bayterek Tower, Nazarbayev’s Palace and the Pyramid of Peace in the far East. The graphic below comes from David Icke‘s website.

Dark-Tourism-Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-Astana-Layout2.jpg

Another key point to consider might suggest that any similarities between Astana’s city centre and a masonic temple are no more than eccentric, provocative design: just a small amount of research into the history of freemasonry will reveal that the Craft was heavily persecuted by the Soviets; as well as remaining to this day strictly illegal in most of the Islamic world. I just don’t see it catching on in Kazakhstan, a predominantly muslim country which is still struggling to shake off the ghosts of its recent communist past.

THE EYE IN THE PYRAMID
That brings us to one of the more striking buildings on Astana’s skyline, the 77m tall pyramid known as the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation.

Dark-Tourism-Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-All-Seeing-Eye2.jpg
Theorists such as xlivescom tend to pick up on this one structure more than any other, when presenting Astana as the ultimate Illuminati capital. “Much more than being a tourist attraction,” they claim, the pyramid “is a representation of the philosophy of the initiates.” Further associations are drawn between the pyramidal design and the teachings of figures such as Pythagoras or even Manly P. Hall. While these include some interesting observations, it does not follow that Astana’s Palace of Peace and Reconciliation (or ‘Palace of Peace and Accord’ as it is sometimes translated) was necessarily built to embody these same esoteric ideals.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-7.jpg
As a design concept, it seemed no stranger to me than the Louvrein Paris or the Las Vegas Luxor Hotel… but then again, countless websites already argue the case for an Illuminati agenda behind those buildings too. It seems unacceptable to believe that an architect ever chose a pyramid design simply to create a dramatic effect.

A great deal of fuss is also made of the Palace’s interior, where the Kazakh congress meets around a circular ‘sun table’. Directly beneath this is the city’s new opera hall, andxlivescom notes with suspicion that the former is considerably more ‘luminous’ than the latter. Perhaps this genuinely does symbolise the path to godliness along which the Kazakh elite are treading… or maybe theatres simply work better when the house lights are turned off. You decide.

The pyramid’s apex is decorated with dove motifs. If you played the video to its end you’ll already know that these doves appear, “representing peace, which will result in the unification of the world governments and religions in the NEW WORLD ORDER.” You will also note that the image of a sun appearing on the glass ceiling represents Satan, and not the actual sun itself.

As for the All-Seeing Eye in this pyramid, President Nursultan Nazarbayev himself seems an unlikely Illuminati pawn. This old-school Soviet joined the Kazakh Communist Party in 1962, working his way up to the position of First Secretary by 1989. He stands today as Kazakhstan’s first – and only – democratically elected president.

There have been many criticisms of Nazarbayev’s seemingly unshakable rule; a 2004 study by the Transparency Internationalorganisation declared Kazakhstan to be suffering from “rampant corruption”, and civil activists both inside and outside of Kazakhstan cite instances of “human rights abuses”.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-11.jpg

The Nazarbayev family has been investigated in the past for allegations of money laundering, bribery and assassination, while former ministers of the Kazakh government claim Nazarbayev has accepted millions of US dollars in bribes, while discretely transferring at least $1 billion of oil profits into his personal account. None of these allegations have been proven however, and Nazarbayev continues to gain international regard for his work in dismantling former Soviet nuclear weapons, as well as pushing to see more women in government and politics.

It is worth noting that the former allegations couldn’t be further from the modus operandi of the theoretical Western Illuminati. Rather than a sophisticated and secretive cartel controlling society through the worlds of finance and media, Kazakhstan’s perceived problems have perhaps been more accurately surmised by references to a “Soviet bully-boy mentality”; for a more accurate parallel to this lavishly opulent capital built by a charismatic-yet-overbearing leader figure, one should look East rather than West; toward the North Korean capital of Pyongyang, for example.

A NEW WORLD ORDER
One very good question which ought to be asked at this point, is why would a secret ruling elite put so much time and money into designing a capital city which reveals their purposes in such a spectacularly un-secretive way?

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-6.jpg
As is often the case however, the conspiracy theorists have an answer for this as well.

Externalisation of the Hierarchy” was the title of a 1957 book by British writer and theosophist Alice A. Bailey; put very simply, the ‘externalisation’ is the process by which the masses are gently prepared for the future, as those controlling the world from behind the scenes gradually make themselves known through increasingly explicit signs [4].

I never made it to the top of the Bayterek, and nor did I step inside the Palace of Peace and Accord. However, I did spend a lot of time getting to know the people of Astana, and seeing their city as they see it.

I visited a range of museums, restaurants and bars, and explored the extensive green park beside the Ishim River. The city has a lively nightlife, and much of the ex-pat culture in Astana is centered around the ‘Guns N’ Roses Pub-Grill’. The city’s modern entertainment complex is housed inside the Khan Shatyr, or ‘Khan’s Marquee’. This vast, translucent tent-like structure covers an area greater than 10 football stadiums, with floor upon floor of shops, entertainment venues and sports facilities. On the top floor of the Khan Shatyr, you’ll find a tropical beach – complete with real sand, convincing palm trees and a wave machine.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-13.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-4.jpg

I even had the chance to take in a performance of ‘Coppélia‘ by the Kazakh National Ballet; the story of a young man who falls hopelessly in love with an automaton created by a cruel inventor, only to grow increasingly isolated from the real world around him. (Don’t worry, the irony wasn’t lost on me – this is Monarch Programming at its finest.)

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-12.jpg
There is a lot to like about Kazakhstan, and I really warmed to the Kazakh people. In my considered opinion, the seemingly blatant and oft-reported Illuminati symbolism of Astana is no more than the superficial veneer of an adventurous modern capital: Astana is what happens when an eccentric and powerful ruler hires a team of world famous architects to build the ultimate capital city on an unlimited budget.

Sir Norman Foster, Kisho Kurokawa and other architects involved in this multibillion dollar project have trawled through the history books for their inspiration, incorporating elements of Greek, Egyptian and Arabic design [5].

Astana brings ancient mythologies to life, whilst providing a canvas for some of the world’s most striking contemporary architecture… but to attribute this unique design to a secret society hellbent on establishing a New World Order, is just plain silly.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-10.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-1.jpg
Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-15.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-2.jpg
Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-5.jpg

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-19.jpg
Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-8.jpg

[1] You can find some more sources of Astana-Illuminati theories at Vigilant Citizen, SodaHead, Conspiracy Archive andIlluminati Italia. Do take the time to check some of these out, as they’re often hilarious.

[2] See for example The Occult Ritual Of The Gloriana – a fascinating account of the esoteric subtext to Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee Pageant.

[3] I’d like to thank Burning Taper for the excellent source of information on masonic symbology.

[4] Alright, so I put it very, very simply. While the concept of the ‘externalisation of the hierarchy’ is often used to illustrate the same New World Order theory presented here, Bailey’s original work (which she claimed to be a transcription of an ancient body of wisdom dating back as far as Atlantis), focussed more on a messianic hierarchy regaining shape and substance until it is able to “function openly upon the physical plane”.

[5] Some people have taken the analysis deeper still, looking at the structural layout of the city in detail; and drawing parallels with the ‘sacred geometry’ of freemasonry. Curious? You can check out this video and decide for yourself.

Illuminati-Capital-Astana-Kazakhstan-18.jpg

The Exclusion Zone.

The Bohemian Blog is bigger than it looks. In fact, there’s a whole restricted area hidden away behind the public pages… a space where patrons of the site can access exclusive content, book previews and private image galleries. It’s called The Exclusion Zone. Just sponsor me the equivalent of a cup of coffee for each new article I post, and I’ll send you the password. Check out my page on Patreon to find out more about the perks of getting involved.

Y yo me pregunto: Cuando a alguien no le atrae ningún artista de estos ,¿qué esfera de influencia pueden ejercer en el que no conoce ni su música ni sus vídeos?

si es que todo esto es cierto...( yo no lo sé, pero pongamos que es cierto)
yo creo que desconectandote de los mass media lo mas que puedas es menor la influencia que puedan ejercer sobre ti...si no escuchas a miley cirus ni a rihanna, si no ves MTV ni escuchas las radios donde tocan su musica pues NO pueden ejercer ninguna influencia en tu persona...
pero esto hablando de los artistas solamente.

otra cosa es el "sistema" en rasgos generales y del cual, para sustraerte, tendrias que irte a vivir a una cueva totalmente apartada de la sociedad y elaborar hasta tu propio jabón... tipo Amish... incluso mas rustico.

ANOTHER BANKER SUICIDE ADDED TO THE LIST OF 72 DEAD BY UN-NATURAL CAUSES!

An investment banker jumped to his death from a luxury apartment building in Manhattan. Authorities confirmed Thomas J. Hughes was 29-years-old.

A man leaping from a luxury lower Manhattan apartment building met a grisly end Thursday when he was decapitated after crashing into a railing, horrified witnesses said.

The unidentified man jumped from a West St. building at about 11 a.m., officials said. His body exploded apart after it hit the railing bordering Battery Place and the underpass that leads to FDR Drive — leaving stunned onlookers covered in blood.

“There were body parts all over the floor,” said Hans Peler, 48, manager of the GGMC parking garage, which stands just a few feet from the gory scene. “Blood was all over (my employee’s) shirt. I sent him straight home. He was very upset,” said Peler. “It’s terrible, man.”

Thomas J Hughes

Thomas J. Hughes, 29, a former Citigroup and UBS investment banker who joined the boutique shop of Moelis & Company in February, 2014.

Body parts may have also hit or bounced off a Honda CRV that stopped short on the roadway and remained at the scene, witnesses said. “I don’t know where he came from! I don’t know where he came from!” a passenger of the SUV was heard screaming.

Witness Mario Mroczkowski, 37, said the impact was so bad, the man’s body was left in pieces. “I got close, but when I looked, all I saw were body parts … guts everywhere,” Mroczkowski said. “He hit the railing and got his head cut off.”

Taxi driver Tony Santos, 45, was in his SUV in front of the Ritz-Carlton across the street when he was startled by the sound of the body’s impact. “I heard like a boom,” Santos said.

Thomas J Hughes

Hours after the apparent suicide, the man remained unidentified. Body parts were found under the CRV, witnesses said. Blood was found pooled under the car and spattered on both sides of the railing, witnesses said. “He’s a mess,” a police source said. “His face is barely decipherable.”

Witnesses believe the man jumped from the 18th floor of 1 West St., home of Ocean Luxury Residences where one-bedroom apartments go for up to $4,000 a month. At least one witness said he jumped from the roof of the 31-story building. Styled after a 14th-century palace, 1 West St. has a Venetian-look lobby, fitness center and outdoor decks overlooking New York Harbor.

Cops were investigating the man’s death Thursday afternoon.

Police investigate the grisly scene where Thomas J. Hughes leaped from a luxury apartment building near the Battery Tunnel Thursday.

New York Daily News

At this point we have lost count of how many bankers have taken their own lives in the past year, despite stocks rising to all time highs and an artificial “wealth effecting” environment which if nobody else, benefits the banker class. We dread to think what happens to New York’s pavements once the central planners finally lose control. Zero Hedge

Astonishing List of 72 Top Bankers Dead and No Natural Causes!
I’ve recently stumbled across a list of top bankers that have been killed in cold blood, died in “accidents” or have allegedly committed suicide.

In some of the cases, their deaths are so suspicious that the ‘suicide’ verdict is simply ridiculous, as you will see.

While searching for news reports documenting their deaths, I’ve managed to find a lot more cases of high ranking bankers that have been found dead in suspect circumstances. I’ve added the cases to the list and included the appropriate reference links.

Head Of The NWO Snake ~ Rothschild Has + $300 Trillion
This Is Your Hour Judas, The Hour Of Shadows!
Luke 22:53

The fact that none of them died of natural causes is absolutely stunning. Before proceeding to the list, I suggest you reading the following piece: ‘Suiciding’ the Bankers and Billionaires — Do You Know Why?

1. Nov – Shawn Miller, 42, Citigroup managing director – found dead in bathtub with throat slashed. Murder weapon is missing. – Reference.

2. Oct – Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, threw himself in front of a speeding Long Island Rail Road commuter train. – Reference.

3. Jan – William ‘Bill’ Broeksmit, 58, HUNG/POSSIBLE SUICIDE.

4. June – Richard Gravino, 49, Application Team Lead, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown/pending

5. June – James McDonald – President & CEO of Rockefeller & Co – apparently self-inflicted, GUNSHOT WOUND

6. May – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause unknown/pending

7. May – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped

8. May – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF

9. May – Nigel Sharvin – Senior Relationship Manager Ulster Bank manage portfolio of distressed businesses, ACCIDENTAL DROWNING

10. April – Lydia (no surname given) 52, France’s Bred-Banque-Populaire, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.

11. April – Li Jianhua, 49, Non-bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department of the regulator, HEART ATTACK

12. April – Benedict Philippens, Director/Manager Bank Ans-Saint-Nicolas, SHOT

13. April – Tanji Dewberry – Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, HOUSE FIRE

14. April – Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, CYCLIST HIT BY CAR

15. April – Juergen Frick, 48, Bank Frick & Co. AG, SHOT Dead

Rothschild Billionaire Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, executed In Iran For bilking money then buying Iranian property for Agenda 21

16. April – Jan Peter Schmittmann – former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro, (Possibly suicide, SHOT)

17. April – Andrew Jarzyk – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group, MISSING/DEAD

18. March – Mohamed Hamwi – System Analyst at Trepp, a financial data and analytics firm, SHOT

19. March – Joseph Giampapa – JP Morgan lawyer, CYCLIST HIT BY MINIVAN

20. March – Kenneth Bellando, 28, (youngest) former JP Morgan, SUICIDE, allegedly jumping from his apartment building. – Reference.

21. Feb – John Ruiz Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly, NO CAUSE GIVEN

22. Feb – Jason Alan Salais, 34, Information Technology specialist at JPMorgan, FOUND DEAD outside a Walgreens pharmacy

23. Feb – Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta Bitcoin, a cyber-currency exchange firm, “Suspected SUICIDE” – Reference.

24. Feb – James Stuart Jr., Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, FOUND DEAD.

25. Feb – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, SUICIDE Previously Mentioned #2

26. Feb – Li Junjie, JP Morgan, Alleged SUICIDE after jumping from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong – Reference.

27. Feb – Ryan Henry Crane, 37, Executive at JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.

28. Feb – Richard Talley — A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. —Reference.

29. Jan – Gabriel Magee, 39, JP Morgan employee, dead after allegedly jumping from the rooftop of JP Morgan HQ in Europe.

30. July – Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director, Global Tier 3 Network Operations, allegedly shot his wife multiple times, then shot himself dead. – Reference.

31. Jan – Mike Dueker, Suicide — “Suicide” By 13 Meter Embankment (40-50 feet). He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment.” – Reference.

Dueker worked at Seattle-based Russell for five years, and developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance. He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. –Reference.

China Executes Keynesian Bankers aka; Rothschild Henchmen.

32. Jan – Carl Slym, SUICIDE

33. Jan – Tim Dickenson, Communications Director at Swiss Re AG, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown

34. Dec 2013 – Robert Wilson, a retired hedge fund founder, apparent SUICIDE leaped to his death from his 16th floor residence

35. Dec 2013 – Joseph . Ambrosio, age 34, Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan, died suddenly from Acute Respiratory Syndrome

36. Dec 2013 – Benjamin Idim, CAR ACCIDENT

37. Dec 2013 – Susan Hewitt – Deutsche Bank, DROWNING

38. Nov 2013 – Patrick Sheehan, CAR ACCIDENT

39. Nov 2013 – Michael Anthony Turner, Career Banker, CAUSE UNKOWN

40. Nov 2013 – Venera Minakhmetova Former Financial Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CYCLIST HIT

41. Oct 2013 – Michael Burdin, SUICIDE

42. Oct 2013 – Ezdehar Husainat – former JP Morgan banker, killed in FREAK ACCIDENT when her SUV crushed her to death

43. Sept 2013 – Guy Ratovondrahona -Madagascar central bank, Sudden death – cause not confirmed

44. Aug 2013 – Pierre Wauthier, SUICIDE

45. Aug 2013 – Moritz Erhardt, SUICIDE

46. July 2013 Hussain Najadi CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group, SHOT

47. July 2013 Carsten Schloter, SUICIDE

48. July 2013 Sascha Schornstein – RBS in its commodity finance, MISSING

49. April 2013 David William Waygood, SUICIDE

50. Mar 2013 – David Rossi – communications director of troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS), SUICIDE

Lethal, but not fatal (more than one way to skin a banker)
51. Fang Fang – JP Morgan, China, DISGRACED

52. Nick Bagnall – Director at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, son accidentally killed himself while trying to re-enact a Tudor hanging

53. Robin Clark – RP Martin -Wolf of Shenfield City banker shot, SURVIVED

54. Kevin Bespolka – Citi Capital Advisors, Dresdner Bank, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, Seriously injured and son dead

55. Robert Wheeler, 49, a Deutsche Bank financial advisor, DISGRACED

56. Chris Latham – Bank of America, ON TRIAL, Murder for Hire

57. Igor Artamonov – West Siberian Bank of Sberbank, Daughter found dead (POSSIBLE SUICIDE)

58. Hector Sants, Barclays – resigned due to stress and exhaustion, after being told he risked more serious consequences to his health if he continued to work – a remarkable turnaround as the Church reportedly approached him two months later and was told he had made a full recovery.

Breakdown

More suspicious deaths
59. April 21st Bruce A. Schaal, 63, died suddenly Banker in Twin Lakes for 35 years

60. April 20th Keith Barnish 58, Died Suddenly (Still working as Senior Managing Director at Doral Financial Corporation. Previously Bear Stearns, Bank of America Senior Vice President).

61. March 12th Jeffrey Corzine, 31, son of MF Global CEO and Chairman Jon Corzine involved in major banking crime was found dead in an apparent suicide.

62. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.

[Highly suspicious claims, as many of us probably know that the hotel cleaning staff will knock on the door after 24 hours and eventually enter the room if failing to respond].

An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died. —Reference.

63. Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to “get high”. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day. – Reference.

“I took special note of the last one – he died drinking antifreeze in an attempt to “get high”! Funny one that is, as if a banker would be stupid enough to try that.

The list is shocking, I never saw so many suicides and car accidents. No gall bladder stones, cancer deaths, strokes, or simply falling ill, it is just a litany of action.

That pretty much says it all.” – Jim Stone Freelance

The list continues…

64. Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President at MassMutual Financial Group, stabbed in the chest near a jogging alley in Connecticut – Reference.

65. Karl Slym, 51, Tata Motors managing director – not a banker, but a top official that could be connected somehow to the others – discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok.

66. Geert Tack was a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients in Blegium. The cause of death was unknown at the time of the report, but he disappeared in mysterious circumstances, after driving his personal car to a garage from which he took a replacement car to an unknown destination. His body was found in November 2014 near the shores of the Ostend coast. – Reference.

67. Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland

68. Calogero Gambino, 41, Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, America – Alleged SUICIDE by hanging – Reference.

69. Thierry Leyne, 48, banker at Anatevka S.A., Israël, “apparent SUICIDE”- Reference.

70. Tod Robert Edward, 51, Vice President of M&T Bank, Lancaster and Harrisburg Offices, and served as President of the Mortgage Banker’s Assn – died on August 31st, 2014, on Grindstone Island, Clayton, NY, from injuries sustained in an accident. –Reference.

71. Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland – Died in MH17 Crash – For me, this is absolutely HUGE, as I’ve spent weeks debunking the official story and, IMO, proving the false flag. – Reference.

72. Michael A. Tabacchi, 27, and his wife, Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, were found dead Friday about 11:30 p.m. in the bedroom of their Closter home after a 911 call placed by the husband’s father, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said in an interview. –Reference.

By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com

This is Headquarters New World Order For Banking Totalitarianism aka; Rothschildism.

THE ILLUSTRATED PROTOCOLS OF ROTHSCHILD’S ZIONISM
Related Articles:

https://t.co/r4xQnQjdP3

ANOTHER BANKER SUICIDE ADDED TO THE LIST OF 72 DEAD BY UN-NATURAL CAUSES!

An investment banker jumped to his death from a luxury apartment building in Manhattan. Authorities confirmed Thomas J. Hughes was 29-years-old.

A man leaping from a luxury lower Manhattan apartment building met a grisly end Thursday when he was decapitated after crashing into a railing, horrified witnesses said.

The unidentified man jumped from a West St. building at about 11 a.m., officials said. His body exploded apart after it hit the railing bordering Battery Place and the underpass that leads to FDR Drive — leaving stunned onlookers covered in blood.

“There were body parts all over the floor,” said Hans Peler, 48, manager of the GGMC parking garage, which stands just a few feet from the gory scene. “Blood was all over (my employee’s) shirt. I sent him straight home. He was very upset,” said Peler. “It’s terrible, man.”

Thomas J Hughes

Thomas J. Hughes, 29, a former Citigroup and UBS investment banker who joined the boutique shop of Moelis & Company in February, 2014.

Body parts may have also hit or bounced off a Honda CRV that stopped short on the roadway and remained at the scene, witnesses said. “I don’t know where he came from! I don’t know where he came from!” a passenger of the SUV was heard screaming.

Witness Mario Mroczkowski, 37, said the impact was so bad, the man’s body was left in pieces. “I got close, but when I looked, all I saw were body parts … guts everywhere,” Mroczkowski said. “He hit the railing and got his head cut off.”

Taxi driver Tony Santos, 45, was in his SUV in front of the Ritz-Carlton across the street when he was startled by the sound of the body’s impact. “I heard like a boom,” Santos said.

Thomas J Hughes

Hours after the apparent suicide, the man remained unidentified. Body parts were found under the CRV, witnesses said. Blood was found pooled under the car and spattered on both sides of the railing, witnesses said. “He’s a mess,” a police source said. “His face is barely decipherable.”

Witnesses believe the man jumped from the 18th floor of 1 West St., home of Ocean Luxury Residences where one-bedroom apartments go for up to $4,000 a month. At least one witness said he jumped from the roof of the 31-story building. Styled after a 14th-century palace, 1 West St. has a Venetian-look lobby, fitness center and outdoor decks overlooking New York Harbor.

Cops were investigating the man’s death Thursday afternoon.

Police investigate the grisly scene where Thomas J. Hughes leaped from a luxury apartment building near the Battery Tunnel Thursday.

New York Daily News

At this point we have lost count of how many bankers have taken their own lives in the past year, despite stocks rising to all time highs and an artificial “wealth effecting” environment which if nobody else, benefits the banker class. We dread to think what happens to New York’s pavements once the central planners finally lose control. Zero Hedge

Astonishing List of 72 Top Bankers Dead and No Natural Causes!
I’ve recently stumbled across a list of top bankers that have been killed in cold blood, died in “accidents” or have allegedly committed suicide.

In some of the cases, their deaths are so suspicious that the ‘suicide’ verdict is simply ridiculous, as you will see.

While searching for news reports documenting their deaths, I’ve managed to find a lot more cases of high ranking bankers that have been found dead in suspect circumstances. I’ve added the cases to the list and included the appropriate reference links.

Head Of The NWO Snake ~ Rothschild Has + $300 Trillion
This Is Your Hour Judas, The Hour Of Shadows!
Luke 22:53

The fact that none of them died of natural causes is absolutely stunning. Before proceeding to the list, I suggest you reading the following piece: ‘Suiciding’ the Bankers and Billionaires — Do You Know Why?

1. Nov – Shawn Miller, 42, Citigroup managing director – found dead in bathtub with throat slashed. Murder weapon is missing. – Reference.

2. Oct – Edmund Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, threw himself in front of a speeding Long Island Rail Road commuter train. – Reference.

3. Jan – William ‘Bill’ Broeksmit, 58, HUNG/POSSIBLE SUICIDE.

4. June – Richard Gravino, 49, Application Team Lead, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown/pending

5. June – James McDonald – President & CEO of Rockefeller & Co – apparently self-inflicted, GUNSHOT WOUND

6. May – Thomas Schenkman, 42, Managing Director of Global Infrastructure, JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH, cause unknown/pending

7. May – Naseem Mubeen – Assistant Vice President ZBTL Bank, Islamabad, SUICIDE jumped

8. May – Daniel Leaf – senior manager at the Bank of Scotland/Saracen Fund Managers, FELL OFF A CLIFF

9. May – Nigel Sharvin – Senior Relationship Manager Ulster Bank manage portfolio of distressed businesses, ACCIDENTAL DROWNING

10. April – Lydia (no surname given) 52, France’s Bred-Banque-Populaire, SUICIDE jumped – Reference.

11. April – Li Jianhua, 49, Non-bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department of the regulator, HEART ATTACK

12. April – Benedict Philippens, Director/Manager Bank Ans-Saint-Nicolas, SHOT

13. April – Tanji Dewberry – Assistant Vice President, Credit Suisse, HOUSE FIRE

14. April – Amir Kess, co-founder and managing director Markstone Capital Group private equity fund, CYCLIST HIT BY CAR

15. April – Juergen Frick, 48, Bank Frick & Co. AG, SHOT Dead

Rothschild Billionaire Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, executed In Iran For bilking money then buying Iranian property for Agenda 21

16. April – Jan Peter Schmittmann – former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro, (Possibly suicide, SHOT)

17. April – Andrew Jarzyk – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking at PNC Financial Services Group, MISSING/DEAD

18. March – Mohamed Hamwi – System Analyst at Trepp, a financial data and analytics firm, SHOT

19. March – Joseph Giampapa – JP Morgan lawyer, CYCLIST HIT BY MINIVAN

20. March – Kenneth Bellando, 28, (youngest) former JP Morgan, SUICIDE, allegedly jumping from his apartment building. – Reference.

21. Feb – John Ruiz Morgan Stanley Municipal Debt Analyst, died suddenly, NO CAUSE GIVEN

22. Feb – Jason Alan Salais, 34, Information Technology specialist at JPMorgan, FOUND DEAD outside a Walgreens pharmacy

23. Feb – Autumn Radtke, CEO of First Meta Bitcoin, a cyber-currency exchange firm, “Suspected SUICIDE” – Reference.

24. Feb – James Stuart Jr., Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, FOUND DEAD.

25. Feb – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, SUICIDE Previously Mentioned #2

26. Feb – Li Junjie, JP Morgan, Alleged SUICIDE after jumping from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong – Reference.

27. Feb – Ryan Henry Crane, 37, Executive at JP Morgan, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown – Reference.

28. Feb – Richard Talley — A coroner’s spokeswoman Thursday said Talley was found in his garage by a family member who called authorities. They said Talley died from seven or eight self-inflicted wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head. —Reference.

29. Jan – Gabriel Magee, 39, JP Morgan employee, dead after allegedly jumping from the rooftop of JP Morgan HQ in Europe.

30. July – Julian Knott, 45, JPMorgan Executive Director, Global Tier 3 Network Operations, allegedly shot his wife multiple times, then shot himself dead. – Reference.

31. Jan – Mike Dueker, Suicide — “Suicide” By 13 Meter Embankment (40-50 feet). He may have jumped over a 4-foot (1.2-meter) fence before falling down a 40- to 50-foot embankment.” – Reference.

Dueker worked at Seattle-based Russell for five years, and developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance. He was previously an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. –Reference.

China Executes Keynesian Bankers aka; Rothschild Henchmen.

32. Jan – Carl Slym, SUICIDE

33. Jan – Tim Dickenson, Communications Director at Swiss Re AG, SUDDEN DEATH cause unknown

34. Dec 2013 – Robert Wilson, a retired hedge fund founder, apparent SUICIDE leaped to his death from his 16th floor residence

35. Dec 2013 – Joseph . Ambrosio, age 34, Financial Analyst for J.P. Morgan, died suddenly from Acute Respiratory Syndrome

36. Dec 2013 – Benjamin Idim, CAR ACCIDENT

37. Dec 2013 – Susan Hewitt – Deutsche Bank, DROWNING

38. Nov 2013 – Patrick Sheehan, CAR ACCIDENT

39. Nov 2013 – Michael Anthony Turner, Career Banker, CAUSE UNKOWN

40. Nov 2013 – Venera Minakhmetova Former Financial Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, CYCLIST HIT

41. Oct 2013 – Michael Burdin, SUICIDE

42. Oct 2013 – Ezdehar Husainat – former JP Morgan banker, killed in FREAK ACCIDENT when her SUV crushed her to death

43. Sept 2013 – Guy Ratovondrahona -Madagascar central bank, Sudden death – cause not confirmed

44. Aug 2013 – Pierre Wauthier, SUICIDE

45. Aug 2013 – Moritz Erhardt, SUICIDE

46. July 2013 Hussain Najadi CEO of merchant bank AIAK Group, SHOT

47. July 2013 Carsten Schloter, SUICIDE

48. July 2013 Sascha Schornstein – RBS in its commodity finance, MISSING

49. April 2013 David William Waygood, SUICIDE

50. Mar 2013 – David Rossi – communications director of troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS), SUICIDE

Lethal, but not fatal (more than one way to skin a banker)
51. Fang Fang – JP Morgan, China, DISGRACED

52. Nick Bagnall – Director at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, son accidentally killed himself while trying to re-enact a Tudor hanging

53. Robin Clark – RP Martin -Wolf of Shenfield City banker shot, SURVIVED

54. Kevin Bespolka – Citi Capital Advisors, Dresdner Bank, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, Seriously injured and son dead

55. Robert Wheeler, 49, a Deutsche Bank financial advisor, DISGRACED

56. Chris Latham – Bank of America, ON TRIAL, Murder for Hire

57. Igor Artamonov – West Siberian Bank of Sberbank, Daughter found dead (POSSIBLE SUICIDE)

58. Hector Sants, Barclays – resigned due to stress and exhaustion, after being told he risked more serious consequences to his health if he continued to work – a remarkable turnaround as the Church reportedly approached him two months later and was told he had made a full recovery.

Breakdown

More suspicious deaths
59. April 21st Bruce A. Schaal, 63, died suddenly Banker in Twin Lakes for 35 years

60. April 20th Keith Barnish 58, Died Suddenly (Still working as Senior Managing Director at Doral Financial Corporation. Previously Bear Stearns, Bank of America Senior Vice President).

61. March 12th Jeffrey Corzine, 31, son of MF Global CEO and Chairman Jon Corzine involved in major banking crime was found dead in an apparent suicide.

62. Keiran Toman, 39, former banker who believed he was being stalked by a reality TV crew starved to death in a hotel room, after leaving the “do not disturb” sign on door for TWO weeks.

[Highly suspicious claims, as many of us probably know that the hotel cleaning staff will knock on the door after 24 hours and eventually enter the room if failing to respond].

An inquest was opened after his death in July 2010 but his family asked for a second hearing as they were not informed. Police found all of Mr Toman’s possessions in the room, but despite documents mentioning his family, failed to tell them he had died. —Reference.

63. Nicholas Austin, 49, A former bank manager from Hersden died after drinking antifreeze in an effort to “get high”. was found in a coma by his wife Lynn at their home in Blackthorne Road on October 5. He died the same day. – Reference.

“I took special note of the last one – he died drinking antifreeze in an attempt to “get high”! Funny one that is, as if a banker would be stupid enough to try that.

The list is shocking, I never saw so many suicides and car accidents. No gall bladder stones, cancer deaths, strokes, or simply falling ill, it is just a litany of action.

That pretty much says it all.” – Jim Stone Freelance

The list continues…

64. Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President at MassMutual Financial Group, stabbed in the chest near a jogging alley in Connecticut – Reference.

65. Karl Slym, 51, Tata Motors managing director – not a banker, but a top official that could be connected somehow to the others – discovered dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok.

66. Geert Tack was a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients in Blegium. The cause of death was unknown at the time of the report, but he disappeared in mysterious circumstances, after driving his personal car to a garage from which he took a replacement car to an unknown destination. His body was found in November 2014 near the shores of the Ostend coast. – Reference.

67. Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland

68. Calogero Gambino, 41, Associate General Counsel and Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, America – Alleged SUICIDE by hanging – Reference.

69. Thierry Leyne, 48, banker at Anatevka S.A., Israël, “apparent SUICIDE”- Reference.

70. Tod Robert Edward, 51, Vice President of M&T Bank, Lancaster and Harrisburg Offices, and served as President of the Mortgage Banker’s Assn – died on August 31st, 2014, on Grindstone Island, Clayton, NY, from injuries sustained in an accident. –Reference.

71. Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland – Died in MH17 Crash – For me, this is absolutely HUGE, as I’ve spent weeks debunking the official story and, IMO, proving the false flag. – Reference.

72. Michael A. Tabacchi, 27, and his wife, Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, were found dead Friday about 11:30 p.m. in the bedroom of their Closter home after a 911 call placed by the husband’s father, Bergen County Prosecutor John Molinelli said in an interview. –Reference.

By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com

This is Headquarters New World Order For Banking Totalitarianism aka; Rothschildism.

THE ILLUSTRATED PROTOCOLS OF ROTHSCHILD’S ZIONISM
Related Articles:

https://t.co/r4xQnQjdP3

:eek::eek::eek:

¿Quién está detrás del festival de Eurovisión?
INGENIERÍA SOCIAL GLOBALISTA

eurovision-680x365.jpg

mayo 16
18:192016
por MBA (en línea) 1 comentario

Otro año más, el festival de Eurovisión se ha mostrado como lo que ha sido siempre: una herramienta a favor del capitalismo anglo-sionista mundialista. Este año el ganador ha sido Ucrania, país que ha sido manipulado por Estados Unidos, Israel y la OTAN para lanzarlo contra su principal enemigo: la Rusia de Putin.

Siempre ha sido así. La creación de Eurovisión se decidió en 1956, año en el que el servicio de información de la OTAN contactó con la BBC para ver si era posible usar la red de Eurovisión para dar difusión al festival con el objetivo de “unir a una Europa que aún se levantaba de la Segunda Guerra Mundial”

Leer más en: Cuando la OTAN impulsó el festival de Eurovisión

y también: La élite política rusa amenaza con un boicot a Eurovisión el año que viene en Ucrania

No sólo eso, también se veía al festival como una “potente herramienta de comunicación”. En los últimos años, el festival ha sido usado como una herramienta de lavado de cerebro a gran escala, con el objetivo de impulsar la agenda globalista-capitalista de ingeniería social contra los pueblos europeos, una ingeniería consistente en promover un falso “europeísmo” entre los ciudadanos europeos y dar un nuevo impulso, entre otras, a la agenda del lobby LGTB internacional.

Ambos planes, el de la OTAN para impulsar una UE sometida a Estados Unidos, y el de la ingeniería social LGTB, están impulsados por las mismas élites anglosionistas que están destruyendo Europa desde 1945

Leer más en: ¿Eurovisión o Gayvisión? el gran altavoz del lobby LGTB
https://t.co/D7CgIWIDE8

Back