Ha nacido Max Rainier, el hijo de Tatiana Santo Domingo y Andrea Casiraghi

Ya estoy empezando a dudar de si ella dio a luz a Tatiana, ya que Carolina aún no ha hecho ninguna declaración y muchos documentos no están escritos al respecto.

Ya estoy empezando a dudar de si ella dio a luz a Tatiana, ya que Carolina aún no ha hecho ninguna declaración y muchos documentos no están escritos al respecto.

Tampoco hubo comunicado cuando nacio India, de hecho, oficialmente seguimos sin saber el nombre de la nina; con eso no quiero decir nada mas que eso, puede que haya nacido y no sabemos nada; hay que ver donde estan Caroline y sus hijos, mas que otra cosa

Nor was it communicated when India was born, in fact, officially we still do not know the name of the girl; with that I do not want to say anything more than that, maybe I was born and we do not know anything; you have to see where Caroline and her children are, more than anything else

India's birth was confirmed. All of the grandchildren of princess caroline's births were always confirmed by princess caroline via press statement. But just their birth, not included are the names and place of birth. And she always announce it together with the other grandmother - Vera santo domingo, paola marzotto and gad's mother

Adjuntos

• 0562c80afdd0467f206b264eb712274b--andrea-casiraghi-royal-news.jpg
    7,5 KB · Visitas: 14
How nice to honor your grandfather like that! I love that they are forming a big family.

So now that there is certainty that Tati had her baby, that's why Kate entered the clinic :LOL:

So now I say that Kate will be a little boy.

Tati's maternal grandfather is also named Max - Max rechulski. I found this his obituary on the internet, I'll try to look for it again.

And throughout this pregnancy I always thought that they will use Max. It's eitheir just use that or Maxence- the other name of prince rainier

Tati's maternal grandfather is also named Max - Max rechulski. I found this his obituary on the internet, I'll try to look for it again.

And throughout this pregnancy I always thought that they will use Max. It's eitheir just use that or Maxence- the other name of prince rainier

Me leíste la mente. Estuve a punto de buscar los nombres del abuelo materno de Tati, porque el paterno lo sabía.

Gracias por la información.