Ha muerto Bob un gato callejero...

¡Ostras! Como era mayorcete, pensaba que Bob había muerto de alguna enfermedad. Resulta que lo atropellaron. Pobrecillo. Menos mal que al menos lo encontraron, porque lo peor habría sido que no apareciera nunca y no volver a saber más de él.

Han publicado esto en Facebook:

A personal message from James Bowen: 

“I didn’t feel ready to talk about the circumstances of Bob's death earlier this week. It was too upsetting, not just for me, but also for his millions of fans around the world. But I’m sorry to have to confirm that Bob died from injuries sustained when he was struck by a car near our home last Monday afternoon. He went missing two days earlier and, despite appeals and searches locally, had been discovered less than half a mile from home and taken to a local vet who contacted me. I can't describe the grief I feel. I am utterly bereft. Bob had stage two kidney disease but we were managing his condition well and I think he would have lived for another year or two. I'm just so sad that he hasn't been able to enjoy his retirement in full. I miss him so much. Thank you for all your amazing words of support and the tributes you have paid Bob over these past few days. They have meant the world to me as I’ve struggled to get through this unbelievably difficult time. All my love. James.”

Le hicieron una estatua en Islington Green. Me quedé muy en shock cuando leí que lo habían atropellado. Ese gato parecía sabérselas todas.

bob-statue-hero.jpg

Back