David Beckham a Australia con Harry y Meghan como embajador de Invictus Games

Calificaciones
No he encontrado hilo sobre los IG en Australia. Disculpas si ya está la información.

David Beckham Is Going to Australia — with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!

Getty (2)
3d474783f251ae29579c66da81f73439

Simon Perry
August 23, 2018 04:00 PM
Prince Harry‘s Invictus Games just got another major dose of star power. In addition to having Meghan Markle by his side at the Sydney event this fall, he’ll also be joined by new Invictus Games ambassador, David Beckham.

Beckham recently announced that he has been named an ambassador of Harry’s Paralympics-style event created for wounded or injured armed service members, and says he “can’t wait to be part of the energy and excellence of the Games this year.”

“I’ve been lucky enough to meet and work with many serving, veteran and wounded British armed forces personnel over the years and I’ve been humbled by the courage, resilience and spirit shown by each and every one of them,” Beckham wrote in an Instagram post.
400,817 likes

davidbeckhamI’ve been lucky enough to meet and work with many serving, veteran and wounded British armed forces personnel over the years and I’ve been humbled by the courage, resilience and spirit shown by each and every one of them. So, I’m incredibly proud to announce I will be an Ambassador for this year’s Invictus Games in Sydney. The entire Invictus Games team, led by the Duke of Sussex, has achieved remarkable things in such a short space of time, using sport as a powerful force to rehabilitate and unite and I can’t wait to be part of the energy and the excellence of the Games this year. @invictusgames2018 #IG2018
view all 1,733 comments
1 week ago
Instagram

La traducción del mensaje de Beckham (google traductor)

He tenido la suerte de conocer y trabajar con muchos militares británicos en servicio, veteranos y heridos a lo largo de los años y me siento honrado por el coraje, la capacidad de recuperación y el espíritu demostrado por todos y cada uno de ellos. Por lo tanto, estoy increíblemente orgulloso de anunciar que seré embajador de los Juegos Invictus de este año en Sydney. Todo el equipo de Invictus Games, dirigido por el Duque de Sussex, ha logrado cosas extraordinarias en tan poco tiempo, utilizando el deporte como una fuerza poderosa para rehabilitar y unir, y estoy ansioso por ser parte de la energía y la excelencia. de los Juegos este año

Ya vemos por dónde está el nivel del agua.......Beckhan "resucitado" en el papel couche......este selor vive de la publicidad, lo han puesto en escaparate, en vitrina.......

Back