Alberto comparte con "People" la frase favorita de su hija

Calificaciones
En una entrevista exclusiva a People, Alberto ha hablado de sus hijos. Dice que son chicos muy sonrientes y que ríen todo el tiempo, corretean por todos lados, entran y salen en la piscina en Roc Agel. Dice que no ha visto ninguna rabieta, que son muy dulces y están muy alerta.
En cuanto a las frases, Jacques es de pocas palabras. Si quiere que le recojas algo, dice "up!" Y después dice "down". No usa oraciones completas todavía.

Gabriella, en cambio, lo hace en francés y en inglés. Dice mucho "c'est pas possible!" (No es posible) con lo cual Alberto bromea en que necesitará esa frase más tarde en su vida. También suele decir "I'll miss you" (te extrañaré) y "I love you daddy" (te quiero, papá)

El artículo también menciona el próximo cumpleaños de los niños y sus próximas apariciones. Día nacional y celebraciones de navidad.
http://people.com/royals/prince-alb...nch-phrase-hint-the-terrible-twos-are-coming/

ROYALS
Prince Albert Shares His Toddler Daughter’s Favorite French Phrase (Hint: the Terrible Twos Are Coming!)

BY PETER MIKELBANK@PMIKELBANK

POSTED ON OCTOBER 28, 2016 AT 2:57PM EDT

monaco-family-a-435.jpg

GAETAN LUCI/COURTESY PRINCE’S PALACE
With their second birthday coming up on December 2, the “terrible twos” are officially approaching for Monaco’s twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella. The royal pair, however, aren’t showing signs yet, according to their father.

“The kids are great,” Prince Albert II tells PEOPLE exclusively. “They’re running around everywhere, still jumping in and out of the pool up at the ranch [Roc Agel] on a day like today when it’s still warm enough here.”

“They’re still all smiling and laughing,” he says. “I still haven’t seen any tantrums, though those are probably coming, but for now, they’re very sweet and alert.

“Jacques, for the moment, is a little boy of very few words. If he wants you to pick him up, he’ll say, ‘Up!’ and then he’ll say, ‘Down,’ but he’s not into using full sentences.

“Gabriella, like a lot of little girls, and is more talkative than her brother — both in English and French. She encountered the phrase ‘c’est pas possible!’ (‘it’s not possible’) and has picked that up pretty quickly.”

“That one,” he laughs. ‘I’m certain it’s going to serve her really well later on in life.

“She has certain other phrases like, ‘I’ll miss you’ and ‘I love you, Daddy,’ which make it really hard to leave the house in the morning.”

monaco-family-800.jpg

GAETAN LUCI/COURTESY PRINCE’S PALACE
These phrases “have only intensified the constant battle I’m having with my staff,” he says. “They keep insisting I accept this invitation or go to this event or travel here… I’m resisting and accepting only the essential ones.”

Invitations are a current household topic, he says, as he and Princess Charlene have already begun planning for the children’s second birthday. Last year, the day was marked by Prince Jacques taking his first steps in public — and this year promises to be equally memorable.

“We’ve decided to have a little something here at home with some of the children in their daycare,” he says. “They go two, three times a week and they’ve made friends and so we’ve decided on an early afternoon party in the palace.”

The proud father says his twins are increasingly comfortable, enjoying friends and public outings. Besides daycare, “they’ve been going out regularly to a public playground,” he says.

“They’re encouraged to have contact with children they encounter and the other people they meet. We both want them to be as comfortable as they can be and to experience as normal an upbringing as possible.”

The upcoming holiday season (and a prospective visit in 2017 to Philadelphia, where Prince Albert just purchased his late mother Princess Grace’s childhood home) is turning into a busy one for the young royals.

“There’s a number of potential outings,” their father says, mentioning the possibility of their second annual appearance for Monaco’s National Day on Nov. 19, and their birthday celebration.

Family plans also call for the pair to participate at both of the palace’s legendary Christmas events — one for the principality’s children followed by an equally festive affair for palace employees and their families.

Confirming the upcoming round of holiday plans, the prince shares, “There’s their birthday party and then they’ll be coming to both Christmas parties. And after that I think we’ll take a little needed private New Year’s vacation away.”
La entrevista está en inglês. Se alguna forera la encuentra en español se agradece. Gracias de antemano a Jovie.

Los niños son una monada. Y a mi el look de Charlene me gusta, es una mujer deportista por lo que me parece muy acertado para su cuerpo que se decanten por el aspecto andrógino y por Armani. Creo que a ella y a su cuerpo le encaja.

En una entrevista exclusiva a People, Alberto ha hablado de sus hijos. Dice que son chicos muy sonrientes y que ríen todo el tiempo, corretean por todos lados, entran y salen en la piscina en Roc Agel. Dice que no ha visto ninguna rabieta, que son muy dulces y están muy alerta.
En cuanto a las frases, Jacques es de pocas palabras. Si quiere que le recojas algo, dice "up!" Y después dice "down". No usa oraciones completas todavía.

Gabriella, en cambio, lo hace en francés y en inglés. Dice mucho "c'est pas possible!" (No es posible) con lo cual Alberto bromea en que necesitará esa frase más tarde en su vida. También suele decir "I'll miss you" (te extrañaré) y "I love you daddy" (te quiero, papá)

El artículo también menciona el próximo cumpleaños de los niños y sus próximas apariciones. Día nacional y celebraciones de navidad.
http://people.com/royals/prince-alb...nch-phrase-hint-the-terrible-twos-are-coming/
Menos mal su primera palabra no fue NORMAL FOLKS.

Vaya finalmente le concede algo a Gabriella.

She encountered the phrase ‘c’est pas possible!’ (‘it’s not possible’) and has picked that up pretty quickly.”
“That one,” he laughs. ‘I’m certain it’s going to serve her really well later on in life.

Albert, en eso tienes razón, usará la frase cuando le digan "Gaby, tu propio padre decidió que tú no serías su sucesora, solo porque no eras varón".
Y ella gritará ‘c’est pas possible!’

Alberto es muy divertido dando a conocer esas pequeñas frases de sus hija. También dice que por la mañana le abraza y cuando sale de casa le dis" Papa te echo de menos. Te amo ". Segundo el Principe su staff quiere que va a muchos actos y lugares pero ahora se resiste. Viaja mucho menos y prefiere quedarse todo lo que puede en casa.
Es verdad que no hay tantas fotos de Alberto viajando como antes. Se queda más en Monaco.

Saben que en los foros se le critica y le han obligado a rectificar.
Yo dudo que les interese lo que digan unas cotillas anónimas como nosotras en un foro, total, mientras nosotras hablamos, ellos siguen nadando en dinero y a sus súbditos monegascos no les importa y están felices.

raw

Última edición:
Back